Plastic card lost in mail please advise.

Ammi

Registered Users (C)
Both myself and spouse card was mailed on the same day 19thJan(Got email notification saying card was was mailed). Recieved spouse card on 21st.Looks like my card(primary applicant) is lost in mail.Please advise.
I485 RD - June 5th 2002
FP - Dec11
Approved - Dec 20
Stamping done - Jan10

Last edited by a moderator:
Same thing happened with me. I have recieved my card on Jan 21st. But, my wife's card is missing. I would wait for 2 more days and will call them.

Both the cards were mailed on Jan 19th.

Ammi,

Don't be panic, It might show up anytime. Is it just taking a month for getting plastic cards processed at TSC, Any thoughts?

All the Best.

JacksonvilleFL

Last edited by a moderator:
iitdelhi, no I did not get the card yet.Thought will wait till 14days after the mailed date and then call.(Since the mail says if 14days passed from 19th)
Did you call.Keep updated.

My card was lost 1 year ago. It was mailed to my old address, of course it was INS mistake!!
I applied for I-90, waited for months and got a card. You can do it via internet, but wait a couple of weeks before doing it.

I've just received my wife's card. It was sent to my old address and forwarding took some time.

Ammi, Best of luck for your card.

Cogratulations. I guess my card is really lost in mail since there is no chance of them mailing to any other address.