Plastic Card Arrived !!!

FromSA

Registered Users (C)
Finally my plastic card has arrived ... took exactly 30 days from the day of stamping. Here is the details:

EB2/INDIA/PD : MAR99/RD-ND JAN 2000/ FP MAR01/ RFE APR/09/01 RFE RECEIVED APR/27/01 : i485 APPROVED MAY 7 2001, PASSPORT STAMPED MAY 15,2001 and last formality : Plastic Card arrived June 14, 2001.
(My wife\'s plastic card is not arrived yet, may in next few days)

GOOD LUCK TO ALL

No Title

congratulations!! can you please tell us which INS office you were stamped. Is it Maryland, Newark, NYC etc. thank you. 30days is just damn good.

No Title

SA,
  First of all congrats! I had a small question if you dont mind pls reply. I will be changing my address soon. Although I intend to give address change to INS and also info to post office I am worried,by chance if the card comes to my present(soon to be old) address I hope it will be forwarded or is there anything on the enveloppe that says something like "Do Not Forward\'. Any info on this will be of great help.

No Title

FromSA, Can you post more details about PP stamping experience in Arlington? I am planning to go there this week and would like to know what to look out for

thanks