Planning to Hire Law office - Rajiv Khanna - Please Need Feedback ASAP

maine76

Registered Users (C)
To all who has had experiences with Law offices of Rajiv S Khanna.

I am planning to hire Law offices of Rajiv S Khanna for representing my 485 RFE, Please provide your inputs / suggestions about the lawfirm

Doesn't it occur to you asking this question in a forum hosted by the same law firm may not be appropriate?

maine76

I would suggest hire Rajiv Khanna only. he fights for the cases and not like other lawyers.

dice12

Dumbledore, *shrug* If you dont want to share experiences, relax, dont waste your time advising what is ethical / unethical.

Dumbledore, *shrug* If you dont want to share experiences, relax, dont waste your time advising what is ethical / unethical.

So you want the forum members to spend their time and effort to answer your question, but don't want them to indicate to you if your question contains, in their opinion, a flaw? And if they do, you just 'shrug' and dismiss their effort as a waste of time? Very fair indeed!

Put your question in the light of what it says at the top in red : Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Not only posts that give negative comments are not advisable, but also the posts that encourage those kind of remarks.

Good luck to you in your RFE situation.

Do a little research, but I think they are excellent

I had a couple calls with Rajiv's office and they were both very positive. I have had problems with my own lawyers all along, and if I didn't have to consider the investment and time already put into them, I would swap my case to Rajiv's in a heartbeat.

Suzi

All good about Rajiv

Hi
My few friends have done there GC/H1B and they all have very positive opinion about him.One of my friend has been given free consultancy for one issue.
Thanks
Blessed_by_ins

To all who has had experiences with Law offices of Rajiv S Khanna.

I am planning to hire Law offices of Rajiv S Khanna for representing my 485 RFE, Please provide your inputs / suggestions about the lawfirm

Go for it with Rajiv Khanna. I had excellent experience with him for H1B and GC.