Plann. to Mexico, Nogales or Matamorus?, plz.advice

Maas

Hi,I am F1-H1 and planning for stamping in Mexico either at Nogales or Matamorus. Need advice on my case:
I am a F1-OPT-H1, but dont have a MS degree. I have never been out of status though; completed my coursework and defended my thesis in 2004. The theis is now with the thesis editor and has gone through first draft of corrections. But this process took more than 3 yrs (arguments with Prof& everythng). I worked on my thesis in summer'04, joined my company on CPT from Aug'04. Activated OPT from Jan'05 and been on H1 from Oct'05. Meanwhile, the school removed me from the MS program without notice, as I didnt file for graduation (..didnt register for classes) in Jan'05.
Even though I was never out of status, per the graduate school requirements, I could nt stay unregistered for more than two semesters (summer '04 & fall'04). Also my I-129 says my highest degree is BS/BE and not MS. I can take transcripts and my thesis copy with the thesis editor's prelim. review, apart from I-20's and all the required documents. Please advice if I need to take anything else, also is it better to go to Nogales or Matamorus.
Currently for appts, 2nd week of Feb in Nogales and 2nd week of March in Matamorus.
Appreciate.