Placed a stop on EAD after GC Approved: Lesson learnt

kirankumarj

Registered Users (C)
I am being charged 30 bucks as penalty including the initial fees.

So,I have to pay them 210*2 now. If you don't pay,it would be sent to their Collection agency.

So,friends if you have already sent in applications, dont bother about the fees they are going to charge,for waste. We can do nothing about it.

Why in the right Mind some body would place a stop on check issued to the GOV agency
Only a crazy one will

JustGC007,

Why?....Because even Government agencies like USCIS, artificially create a set up to "loot" it's customers by unreasonably raising fees for EAD AP, manipulating visa bulletins , returning visa numbers for no apparent reasons and delaying case approvals on the basis of pending Name check or national security!! If you ask me....it's all pure BS!!

If one tried to protect his/her financial interests by trying to prevent USCIS from looting him/her in a broad daylight ("legal looting" sounds better...I guess!) by putting stop on a check that USCIS does not really deserve....He/she tried the right approach!....Unsuccessful?...True...but he/she raised a voice against these looters. Can you even dare to do that? ...I bet No!

Why in the right Mind some body would place a stop on check issued to the GOV agency
Only a crazy one will

Last edited by a moderator:
And I did it in the right mind buddy...

I called Customer Service twice to confirm that it is legal and acceptable procedure.

Only after confirming,I placed the STOP.

You know what another office told me now...It is called Filing fees and not processing fee. So,I owe them. ... BS !!

I thought of sharing,so that no other friend would do the same mistake. If you have opinions against what I did.. ... (Read my mind to know what i think about your opinion)!!

I called Customer Service twice to confirm that it is legal and acceptable procedure.

Only after confirming,I placed the STOP.

You know what another office told me now...It is called Filing fees and not processing fee. So,I owe them. ... BS !!

I thought of sharing,so that no other friend would do the same mistake. If you have opinions against what I did.. ... (Read my mind to know what i think about your opinion)!!

You did not listen to my warning....now part with $60 more :D

Haha...

Laugh buddy..laugh !! Even I couldnt stop laughing seeing your comments.:D

Anyways,it was a good try, I think.

Have a nice day,my friends.