place of entry..plz help

biosuresh

I am applying for I 485 and I 765. My I 140 in EB1 is approved. When I was on Ji visa (currenlty on H1B) two years back, I travelled to canada (Vancouver). My passport was stamped during arrival in canada, Then while coming back, my immigration was done (US Dept of Homeland security) at vancover and stamped on my J1 VISA not on my I-94 or passport. Then I flew to Denver where no immigration was done. In such case what is my place of entri in US (Vancouver OR Denver?) and what should I check for whether I was inspected by US immigration officer? yes or no? Pl. help.. I am not able to find an answer for several days..

place of entry question

I have the same question-- when you traveled from a preclearance location to US, you get processed before you leave for US, so my question is, which one is your port of entry?

I am applying for I 485 and I 765. My I 140 in EB1 is approved. When I was on Ji visa (currenlty on H1B) two years back, I travelled to canada (Vancouver). My passport was stamped during arrival in canada, Then while coming back, my immigration was done (US Dept of Homeland security) at vancover and stamped on my J1 VISA not on my I-94 or passport. Then I flew to Denver where no immigration was done. In such case what is my place of entri in US (Vancouver OR Denver?) and what should I check for whether I was inspected by US immigration officer? yes or no? Pl. help.. I am not able to find an answer for several days..

Last edited by a moderator: