pl help

drsphd

I have pending EB1-OR, I-140 for almost 23months,I-485 is pending for 15months.
I have twice EAD approved.
now the project came to end. I found another job which is in another state. and my employer is willing to support the petition. is it safe to leave and join another one-the new company is willing to take over the green card process.
pl suggest
thanks

Changed State

I moved from Illinois to Maryland (different service center). Here are my details:
EB2
RD/ND - 1/2202
AC21 - 8/2003
RFE - 2/2004
Approval - 3/2004

thanks
my current employer is very much willing to support the long waitingI-140 petition and also the newemployer to take over the rest of the process.
is there any risk? in moving to another place with pending I-140
experts pl post.

thanks a lot

With EB1 - I don't think you can be 100% sure of approval unlike EB2 etc. If you think you will get it and your current emploer will support it then go ahead. But technically for AC21 you must have 140 approved already. Else you will have to show future job with current employer and all that stuff.
HTH

I have EAD approval twice with the I-140 petition pending for over 23months and my current employer is willing to support the petition and I think have a strong case. hope to get this approval fast.
do I need to file AR11 after I-140 approval?
thanks

I have EAD approval twice with the I-140 petition pending for over 23months and my current employer is willing to support the petition and I think have a strong case. hope to get this approval fast.
thanks

Always it is good to apply AR 11 if you move .....

Shashi
I 485 ND /09/26/04 EB3

Originally posted by drsphd
thanks

AR-11 is a legal requirement for all non-citizens it is a must must(not good to do)- it has nothing to do with any kind of approval or anything. If you chnage address AR-11 is must be done. Also(separately) you must infrom BCIS- so that your address changes in all your pending cases- AR-11 does not accomplish that.
HTH