Pittsburgh transfer!!!

kudrna

On Feb 6th, both my I 485 case and my wife's were transfered to pittsburgh local office..i was devastated at first since they had been pending in Vsc since march 2002, but then i was kind of relieved when i saw that the pittsburgh office was working on january 2004 cases.Yesterday, when i checked the processing time,magically it said that now they were processing May 2003 cases:mad: :mad: how is that possible????!!are they going backwards now? i am thinking and i hope it is only a typo error ( they are processing N- 400 cases with receipt dates of june 2004!!! too which is impossible!!)

If anyone there is in the same boat ..(transefered to pittsburgh :( )

Let 's share our experiences please:rolleyes:

anyone from pittsburgh!!

Anyone here transfered or was transfered to pittsburgh??

I just talked to a lawyer yesterday , he said the local office is moving to a new location !!so they won't be processing anything for a couple of weeks...which might explain the backward leap:mad: :mad:

Pittsburgh is processing June 15 2004 applications now, as it shows online. But couple of people I know who applied on mid December 2004 already have recieved their Notice of Actions from Pitsburgh office. They are scheduled to be interviewed on May. I moved to Pittsburgh and transferred my application on December 18th but haven't heard anything from CIS yet. My case was updated on December 29th, nothing changed since then. Can't do anything but wait.

just call CIS(1-800) and tell them still u did not get the reply pittburgh office,they will put a queary, u will get interview letter in a week.i did same thing.

Interview in Pittsburgh Local office.

Hi,

I had an interview scheduled for March 22nd, which i attended. Local offices wanted some more documents, which i submitted on April 4. 2005. The immigration officer at the counter said, it will take 2-4 weeks for the final decision to come thru. It has been four weeks now... no news as yet...

Has anyone been to Pitts local office for interview and got approval? How long does it take for them to reply back?

Any idea, please inform.

Also, i have heard that contacting the Senator helps in expediting the matter, is it true?

Pls. write.

- Meenakshi

Can you please give more details on what the missing documents were. And what were the documents asked by the interviewer. My case got transfered to Cincinnati,OH.
Thanks in advance.

Anand

check with uscis again.....call (412) 390-3900...ask for susann

Meenakshi,
mine was the same as i had forgotten the birth certificate during the interview...I mailed in 3 weeks later and then waited and waited....3 months later i enquired to find i'm stuck in namecheck....guess you're in same boat as mine....call susann and find your case details.

Thanks
Shon