Pittsburgh Interview

My citizenship interview is next week in Pittsburgh downtown.
Have anybody been interviewed there recently? I like 2 hours from Pittsburgh. Is parking available in the morning or should I drive there the night before?

Any comments or suggestions will be appreciated.

The USCIS office in Pittsburgh is on Sidney Street and not in Downtown.

IF you are going to the Sidney St. office, parking is not an issue. They have an onsite parking lot which is free. Depending on what time of the day you are coming in from outside Pittsburgh, you have to allocate enough time to go through the tunnels plus the rush hour traffic.

Good Luck.

you are right, th einterview is at 3000 sydney st. I just assmed its in downtown. Probably I should go the night before.

There are so many papers/documents I have since I went throught F1, OPT, H1, GC.... I can;t believe I have to carry everything to the office, because even if they ask me for anypaper and I have it with me, how would I ind it in that HUGE pile of documents ! LOl

I'm waiting for my interview letter for pittsburgh as well... When in Sept did you send off your application?

I will be traveling in to Pittsburgh from overseas for my interview, and would love to know when they do the oath celebrations, would you mind asking if you get a chance... just so I have an idea if I should stay a few days, or if it's usually a few weeks later?

I heard someone had his the same day...

Good luck with everything...

Lucky the interview isn't downtown, I spent an hour looking for parking when I went to get my biometrics.....

Thanks...

I just received my oath date for Jan,19th... If you have anyway of asking when the next oath after that would be I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks