Pittsbrugh ASC PP stamping experience

I went there w/o courtesy copy just the email no luck and not very helpful.
Will try again with courtesy copy.
No appt needed till oct 31st.

Received my courtesy copy yesterday. My PP stamping appointment is on Friday 10/22. Will post my experience afterwards. Stay tuned...

do you have to take photograph again?

i got courtsey copy and they mentioned to bring the photograph with me? Is it required? Let me know

Yes. You will need to take the following with you when you go for passport I-551 stamping.

1. Courtesy copy
2. Two front face Passport photographs (NOT ADIT Style 3/4th frontal ones)
3. Passport (I guess passport should be valid for atleast a year)
4. I-94
5. All EADs and APs received (may not be required)
6. Infopass appointment confirmation (if you have one)

went today and stamped with new style photos stamped gave Advance parole copies and EAD's.

Hi 292641

"
went today and stamped with new style photos stamped gave Advance parole copies and EAD's.
"

you went without appointment and they take you in. you tool frontal view photo. where did you got the photos. Please share your experience so I can do it next week without appointment.

I got PassPort style Photos( not the old style foto, o to any local store) and no at needed till 10-31, no major Problem,
dont take email coy only courtesy coPy or orignal coPy.

My stamping experience

I think you already know that the USCIS office is in the south side. The address is 3000 Sidney Street and you should be able to find directions easily on mapquest.

Infopass appointment is not required if you are planning to go before Nov 1st. But I encourage you to make one. The security will not let you into the building before 15 minutes of your appointment. They will ask you for a Govt issued photo id (DL) to let you into the building.

The office is on the second floor. The entire process will take you less than 20 min from then on. Show your infopass confirmation and you will be asked to wait until an officer is assigned to your case. At the officer's booth, you will have to produce
1. Courtesy Copy of approval
2. Two front view passport photos (kinko's, sears, kmart will do this)
3. All EADs and APs
4. Passport with I-94

They will take your signature and right hand index fingerprint in two places. The lady said we can expect the actual cards in about 6 months time. That is all. Then your PP will be stamped.

The whole process was very smooth and there is hardly any wait time.

We also took time today to visit the SSA office on Penn avenue to request correction to the Social Security card. This correction will give you a new card (same number) but without the "Valid for work only with INS approval" and/or "Not valid for employment" text.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions I can answer.