Pissed off

brind20

Registered Users (C)
I again called CScs emergency and the guy answered and asked of I am an attorney, when i said NOPE, he asked me to call the Customer service number 1-800 blah blah.....

I dont know watt is happening with my case since 2002.

I had the same expericen like yours before. Did you tell him that you are asking about your 485? I think you can ask your 485 status by yourself. Try to call the other time. Sometimes, if there is a nice lady answer your call, you can know some updated information in your file.

brind20 said:
I again called CScs emergency and the guy answered and asked of I am an attorney, when i said NOPE, he asked me to call the Customer service number 1-800 blah blah.....

I dont know watt is happening with my case since 2002.

My RFE , I was asked to show the proof my stay in US for a particualr period, asking my passport copy and visa stamps etc... My hubby also had an RFe for his broth certificate.After this in august last year, I havent heard anythng abt my case, whenever I call the CSC emergency, they dont give the corretc pic of what is happenning. My hubby is so busy with his work/projects, he doesnt call the senator or congressmen....