PIO card documents by MAIL clarification - NewYork

pals_usa

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

Planning to apply for PIO card for me and my two kids by mailin CGI-New York. The website indiacgny.org says:

" When sending by mail, only notarized copies of the documents that are required to be submitted with the application may be enclosed. Please do not send original documents unless it is required by us and we have specifically asked for it after the submission of the application. The requirements are at How to Apply."

Does that mean, no original passports need to be sent ?. It's contradicting with that of the one given in "How to Apply" section.

Could any of you, who got your PIO from New York by mail, please respond, with the clear set of documents for
1) US born child of Indian origin parents ( younger kid)
2) USC child through parent's USC ( elder kid)
3) Naturalized USC (for me & my spouse)

Appreciate your help, very much,

Thanks,
Pals.

Just send notarized copies; that is what I did. Do not send any originals unless they specifically ask for the originals.

No use with my calls / emails :-(

Thanks ISN.

Yes, I did send them couple of emails and left voice mail. But in vain. Any ways, I have decided to use their form itself. But just add the question 12, myself, as there will be space just to add this question & answer before question 13 in the 2nd page.

Even today I checked to make sure whether they have corrected the pdf file. Not yet :-(.