********Pinnacle_man approved********Interestingly possible online issue identified

Got I 551 stamp this morning. (Friday)

Went to San Jose office at 5.40 am. Let us in @ about 7.30 am. Got stamping and left at 9.20 am.

They mentioned it would take between 6 months to 1 year for the actual card to be mailed.Very courteous person at the desk and she asked for EAD's and AP's along with 2 photographs. The officier was very friendly.

Pinnacle_man

Congratulations to you and to all the senior members that have received their approvals thanks for sharing your views and wisdom on this forum.

To those of you that have not received your approvals, the good news would soon be here (rux rux) hang in there.

Goodluck and once again congrats

pinnacle_man said:
Wish you good Luck.
I am sure it will work. Watch your LUD

my LUD changed today to 8/25 but status changed to 'on may 6 2004 we received your response to rfe'. this status was on line before 8/6 when it changed to 'on aug 6 we responded'. so LUD goes forward, but status goes backward :confused:

dima66a said:
my LUD changed today to 8/25 but status changed to 'on may 6 2004 we received your response to rfe'. this status was on line before 8/6 when it changed to 'on aug 6 we responded'. so LUD goes forward, but status goes backward :confused:

What was the previous status before it moved to "on may 6 ...." ?

pinnacle_man said:
What was the previous status before it moved to "on may 6 ...." ?
first time (in april 2004) the status was 'on april 1 2004 the document we made on the basis of approval of this case was maile directly to the person to whom issued'
on may 6 it changed to 'RFE received' (rfe was sent by lawyers in the end of april)
on august 6 it changed to ' on august 6 2004 we responded to your request..'
(officer called me and said that it was error in computer and nothing really was sent to me on april 1)
on august 10 status disappeared
on august 17 status came back with the same 'on aug6 we responded'
on august 18 i faxed 2nd FP request
on august 25 status changed to ' on may 6 we received your response to rfe'