Pictures swapped on EAD

newgcwaiter

Registered Users (C)
My wife and i receievd our EAD cards and approved AP documents over the weekend and noticed that the pictures on our EAD cards had been swapped i.e her card has my picture and vice-versa. It\'s the same for AP as well.

Has this happened to anyone else and how de we go about getting it rectified ?

TIA

ND- 10/12
EAD approved 12/19
AP approved 10/28

The testimony for the true love

This EAD card must have come directly from heaven. :)
You guys are truly made for each other.
Your personalities have blended in to each other.
So much is the intensity that even insensitive INS folks sensed it and swapped the photographs thinking
one is not different than the other.

On the serious note, you have two options:
1] Considering that you are not planning to use the cards, ignore themt as EAD is useless the moment you receive your AOS approval
2] In case you plan to use them, Consult your lawyer and submit EAD cards correction forms.

In any case, do not try to use swapped photograph EAD cards for job as outside world will not understand your true love for each other
and consider it as fraud. (LOVE IS ONLY FOR FEW CHOSEN ONES)

Sense of Humor

Hi VIshnu,
You have good sense of humor. I likes Yr attitude to deal with others.

No Title

Thus speaketh the great Vishnu....couldn\'t agree more with you. It sure is a testament to the fact that we are made for each other :)

Seriously though my wife is planning on using the EAD and we\'ll take your advice and apply for EAD correction...wonder how long that takes....keeping my fingers crossed that the same thing doesn\'t (does ?) happen for our GC\'s as well.

Thanks for the words of wisdom O great one.