Pictures so expansive

water1

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys, my lawyer asked me for 8 pictures each person (including 485, AP, EAD...). I checked with Kinko; since they use instant film, they have to shoot 4 times each person, each shot cost $12. Adding together, it\'s $48/person. For a three members in my family, it\'s $144. Besides money, it\'s quite anoying sitting there taking picture after picture.

Is there any way that I can take picture once and print 8 times? Could you suggest a good place to go in Philadelphia area? thanks.

No Title

Please go to Sears

They charge $14 for the first set of two pictures then $7 for each additional set. Tell them that you want immigration photos. They know all the details. Because if the picture are not taken properly you\'ll face undue delay. INS can send it back. Sometimes the INS also staples the pictures and then says OH! your pictures are no good because someone stapled them. My husbands pictures for second EAD were rejected and we had to redo them and send them back to INS. Don\'t think about saving more money. Its more important to get INS out of your hair.
SC