Picasso Veni Vidi Vici Approvi !

picasso

Registered Users (C)
More of I wait and wait and wait and finally after 4 years approved !I remember my wife was pregnant when I started to apply for Green Card starting with LCA which took close to 13 months. I-140 is around 3 months and I-485 is around 2 years and 1 month. My daughter is now 3 years and 2 months and of course 9 months inside the womb. So total wait time is around 4 years. Bottom line, there is more to life than waiting for GC approval. Enjoy each and every day and your day will come too ! Thank you all to the very helpful posts and sharing of experiences in this website. It doesn't get better than this website.

Here are my details :
EB3
PD Aug 2001
RD Feb 11,2003
2 Finger Printing
1 AP
2 EADs
LIN031********

Here's what your should see if you get approved :
Current Status:

This case has been approved. On March 2, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283

Oooops.

Sorry, I did not know the title was used already. Kind of jive with Picasso so I used it. Oh well, my apology.

Dont worry bout it

No probs man, no need to be sorry :) Enjoy the freedom of GC (well... wait until you actually GET your GC, thats where I am now too)

Congratulation!!

Picasso,

Did you remember when you had your FP2? When did you get your RFE and approval?

Thanks

Dave

dave1234 said:
Picasso,

Did you remember when you had your FP2? When did you get your RFE and approval?

Thanks

Dave

Thanks to all for your greetings.

My 2nd FP was around Nov 26 ( Thanksgiving day).

For my RFE
Issued at : Feb 1,2005
Received by mail : Feb 8, 2005
USCIS Received RFE : Feb 25, 2005 ( Only 1 LUD change ).
Approved : March 2, 2005
Reasons for RFE :
myself : proof of employment
spouse : proof of bonafide marriage

Last edited by a moderator: