Physician Niw Eb2 Approved In Nsc

No Title

can u please give some details did u file ur self or hired a lawyer.
Did u show INS five year contract any ref asked will help us a lot as have heard from the lawyers that INS asking for five year contract when u file I-140??

No Title

yes i filed it myself, no ref, you have to give five year contract,if you have waiver-j1 then you have your 3 yr contract you have to attach anather 2 year contract.

No Title

details on how to do niw self are available on INS web page
follow eb2 NIW PHYSICIAN instructions it is very easy one can save a lot of money ,you know as a j1 iam broke after paying my lawyers for j1 waiver .it is time to stop this kind of fleecing by lawyers.

No Title

am planning to file NIW want to know what all forms needs to be filled other tha I-140,letter of support,contract for 5 years
 any help will be appreciated.
Thanx
PedsMD

No Title

NEED,
I-612 APPROVAL NOTICE, H1 b1 approval notice, contract for 5 yrs, letter from state dept of health, acaompleted I140 application ,fees ,ETA750 B FILLED out,
Usmle certificate ,ECFMG CERTIFICATE , State medical licence, MBBS DEGREE CERTIFICATE, BOARD CERTIFICATE INT MED etc,
leeter of support from employer expaining duties shall help

No Title

Thanx SRID I meant to ask if we need to fill any other INS form how about i-485 do we have to fill now or later.I knew about all the mentioned doc I have all these ready Do u think is it worth hiring a lawyer or should I fill it on my own Did u get any REF
Thanx again

No Title

only other form needed is ETA 750 B FORM
YOU CAN FILE EVEN I485 ON YOUR OWN ,
NO NEED OF A LAWYER

No Title

Hi Srid, PedsMD and all,
I wanted to find out if you guys are filing for the NIW petition while you are fulfilling the 3-year contract in the HPSA or in the fourth year there? I remember reading in the I-612 (waiver approval notice) that the beneficiary cannot file either I-140 on their own or I-485 (as a beneficiary of derivative status, based on spouse\'s approved I-140) before completing first three years of service at the HPSA or MUA facility. How are you guys doing it? Can you please clarify? Thank you very much for your time.

No Title

iam in my third year of my waiver

the law states that one cannot only apply for adjustment of satus,
one can apply for I140 ,my I-612 approval does not mention anything
about this , i have doublechecked time and again