Physical card not received - going to be 2 yrs

dan007

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I got my approval in Feb 2003. Also went for 2nd stamping Jan 2004. 2nd stamping is going to expire in Jan2005.

I have called Customer Service so many times, they say at the max they can send only enquiry about my case. I have also sent more than 5 forms asking about the status of my card. They are also asking me to go for one more stamping if it is going to expire.

I want to know what other options are there to expedite my case.

I know this is not big deal, but little inconvenience of every year waiting at the INS for a stamping.

Also I am going on business visit outside the country in Nov (my stamping valid till Jan2005), is there any problem?

I appreciate your suggestions/feedbacks.

Thanks,
Dan

http://uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/g-731.htm

I'm guessing the five forms you sent in were G-731, from the link above? Other people using this form either saw their cards mailed as a response, or they received a written response within 30 days. Have you ever had any written response to your submission of forms?

Last edited by a moderator:
No passport stamping ??

Hi
I got the green card itself and our passports were not stamped by SFO office due to system error they had. After waiting for 1 1/2 months we got the green cards itself. Now I'm not sure whether we need to get the passports stamped also ?? Please reply.
thanks

i've read some cases where people filed I-90 , also depending where u live somebody at you local INS must be able to help u somehow unless "their" background check on ur name is not done yet ... this background name check slows things even worst then before :D