Photos taken in AAA office

bronxboy

Registered Users (C)
Hello All,

Any one has taken Photos for EAD/AP in AAA office.

Are they accepted without any issues, because these days I see lot of people getting RFE for AP regarding the photo.

Any advice.

AP photoes are diffrent from those of EAD

costco ones doesn't work for me.They are digital.I go for JC penny.waiting for approval of AP.

thanks,
Chandra Are

Dont do COSCO

We took pitures from cosco for myself and wife.. they rejected my wife's picture.. not sure.. try taking it form place where they develop from negative.. ,my RFE clearly indicated not to use digital photos...just a thought

Newer had any problem with Costco pictures. For I-485, for AP, for GC plastic. All pictures been made in costco. No problem and no rejections.

never had problem

I havent had problem with COSTCO...My EAD and AP approved...even my friends cases approved with COSTCO pics.....

I got my GC and EAD's with AAA photos without any problems.
I think you should not have any issues with AAA photos.
Good Luck.

You can try Picture people.... If any things happens and if you go back to them with the receipt they will redo the pictures again for free.

I did in Costco many times, no problems, however I did check the pictures and 2 times I immediately asked them to re-do (one time the face was too big, another time too small, I think it should take 50% of total space on the picture), when I took pict at Costco I had the immigration sample with me showing the dimensions, and they re-did for free when I asked them. No problems with INS, worked for I-485, EAD, AP, visa revalidation. Last 2 times I did myself, printed out on photo paper, it also worked (for EAD).

I went to CVS for all of my immigration related photos without any problems. They will redo if you are not satisfied with your photos. :D

Moto photo is good.

They are up to date on INS requirement and have the copy of the INS doc for reference too.

No Issue with mine for multiple EAD<AP and GC.

thanks

Costco photos did not work for me

Costco photos did not work for me and family!

Got an RFE on AP for the whole family. Was asked to send a new set of Non digital photos for AP application for each family member. Have sent photos taken at Sears ... hope that works

Costco Photos worked for me

I took my photos at COSTCO and sent for EAD2 and got approved.

While taking the picture you MUST telll them that pic is for Immigration purpose.

Aaa

I did it in AAA. It worked for me for EAD as well as I485 approval. Make sure tell them that there should not be any shadow behind your ears or heads.. its cheap in AAA...

JJ

joejoy said:
I did it in AAA. It worked for me for EAD as well as I485 approval. Make sure tell them that there should not be any shadow behind your ears or heads.. its cheap in AAA...

JJ

It looks like the Problem is only with the AP