Photos in London

londoncpwaiter

Registered Users (C)
I have my interview on January 30th in London. Where do I get my photos done and can I do it on the day of the interview? My interview time is 8.00AM.

Had mine done in London today

I strongly recommend going to Passport Photo Services on Oxford Street opposite Selfridges (above Phones4U)(turn left out of Bond Street Underground Station on the Central Line). I went there today and the whole process took no more than 5 minutes - it cost £10 for two people. They are clearly familiar with the consulate\'s requirements (without prompting they asked my daughter to remove her earrings and clear her hair from her face and sit at a 3/4 angle) and they cut the photos down to the correct size. BUT they only open at 8:30 a.m. at the moment so I would advise going in the days before the interview.

No Title

Dexley,

What documents did they ask for on packet 4 in London Consulate? Please reply. Thanks

No Title

What documents did they ask for on packet 4 in London Consulate? Please reply. Thanks

No Title

Lokozo

They ask for passports, birth certificate, marriage certificates, police certificates and evidence of support.

No Title

Thanks for your response. What do you mean as evidence of support? Do you mean bank statements or what? Do they ask for employment verification as well? thanks Dexley

No Title

All that was mentioned in the letter was evidenace of support. I am going to take my tax transcripts, bank statements, pay stubs and letter of employment. As soon as I have more details from my lawyer I will post them

No Title

The evidence of support is the notarized employment letter. If you have a spouse, the evidence of support will be the I134. I had my interview on December 20 at London. They are very nice and relaxed. So do not worry yourself too much.