Photos for Stamping (485 approval)

radhika91

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
Can people living in NJ/Philly area share some info about good place where we can get new style pictures when we go for passport stamping for 485. Please reply since I am not able to find any decent photo place.
Last time I used one for EAD and I got RFE. Can they delay issue of card if there is problem with photograph. Or is it just a formality. Please share your experience. Where should we get the pictures from.
Thanks

Photos with 485 approval

Where is Photo Moto. Do you have their number. Also is Sears photo good for Immigration pictures.
Thanks

radhika91 said:
Hi,
Can people living in NJ/Philly area share some info about good place where we can get new style pictures when we go for passport stamping for 485. Please reply since I am not able to find any decent photo place.
Last time I used one for EAD and I got RFE. Can they delay issue of card if there is problem with photograph. Or is it just a formality. Please share your experience. Where should we get the pictures from.
Thanks

BEST one is RITZ Camera , they will take little expensive quality is GOOD .

Do you know The pic format I mean they accept new style or old style.

If you have AAA member ship, go to any location you will get both photos for $4.50 with good Quality. If you have AAAplus membership they are free.