Photos for Physical Card

arizonasun

Registered Users (C)
I visited local INS to inquire about my physical card because approval notice says I can do that if there is no action from USCIS after 90 days.
Lady in window said my file will be sent to local INS from national record office within 15 days and they need three photos for just in case(if transferred file has no photos). I forgot to ask to her about photo rule like NO glasse... I remember I needed to take off my glasses when I did CODE2 FP.

Please give me you guys experiences, Do I need to take off my glasses(in my passport, my glasses are on my face) or Does not matter?

When I went for my code 3, I kept my glasses on. Green Card arrived a few weeks later, so I assume there was no problem.

From what I understand, USCIS follows the rules for State Department passport photos.

Here is the info from the state.gov FAQ (http://travel.state.gov/passport/guide/faq/faq_881.html)

Can eyeglasses be worn for the photo?
Eyeglasses worn on a daily basis can be worn for the photo. However, there should be no reflections from the eyeglasses that obscures the eyes.