photos for labs and medical check

Milind Bhave

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I will be reaching Chennai at 8:45 in the morning. Lister labs gives the lab report on the same day in the evening if you go for test by 10:30 morning. I'm planning to go straight from airport to lab test so that I can receive the report the same day. This may not be possible if I first go for immigration stlye photos at Foto-India.
So my question is what are the photo requirements for the lab test ? How many and do they have to be from the same set as those submitted to embassy during interview ?

Thanks in advance,
Milind

Milind Bhave said:
Hi,
I will be reaching Chennai at 8:45 in the morning. Lister labs gives the lab report on the same day in the evening if you go for test by 10:30 morning. I'm planning to go straight from airport to lab test so that I can receive the report the same day. This may not be possible if I first go for immigration stlye photos at Foto-India.
So my question is what are the photo requirements for the lab test ? How many and do they have to be from the same set as those submitted to embassy during interview ?

Thanks in advance,
Milind

My information is 2 years old. If it has changed then some would point this out.

The photos required at the Lister labs are the regular PP style photos. Carry 3 or 4 copies. They may need 1 or 2.

Raju