Photographs for Passport Stamping.

GcardHelp

Registered Users (C)
I am going for stamping soon. Will the photographs from a Jewel Osco grocery store work fine. I know that there should be no shadows in the background and they should be straight facing passport style. Lot of people have used Walgreens for a photograph but I already have a lot of passport style photos from Jewel Osco. I wonder if those photos are acceptable by the USCIS.

Please let me know if anyone has any ideas about which photos are acceptable for stamping.

Thanks a lot !!

GcardHelp said:
I am going for stamping soon. Will the photographs from a Jewel Osco grocery store work fine. I know that there should be no shadows in the background and they should be straight facing passport style. Lot of people have used Walgreens for a photograph but I already have a lot of passport style photos from Jewel Osco. I wonder if those photos are acceptable by the USCIS.

Please let me know if anyone has any ideas about which photos are acceptable for stamping.

Thanks a lot !!
I am not sure abt Jewel Osco... but I would go to a professional photo studio rather than to departmental stores / pharmacies to get the passport photos. Picture people, Sears etc take good pictures and are very professional.

hth
dyno

Jewel Osco claim to give passport style photos and the prices are reasonable. :) :) I was thinking maybe a Walgreens will work. But looks like it may not be accepted by USCIS office.

I agree with GCJaisoKoiNahi. People claim to be industry professionals, computer gigs etc..

Too much worried about photos!! I don't know how they crossed their home country border?