• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

photo with open mouth

sudipmuk

Registered Users (C)
Hi
I have been trying to take a picture of my 8 months old son for DV-2011 I have trying it since last month.And among those uncountable photos , only one seems to be perfect , with him facing straight at the camera , looking directly,head not tilted. Both ears visible and neutral background. Everything matches .
But he has his mouth open. Apart from his mouth being open it is a perfect photo. Do you all think that the photo might get us disqualified ? Or should i try for some more days to get another perfect photo.

Thanks in advance.

You should try , but i think it will not get you disqualified. Why don't you try the passport picture, you can scan it.

i have not yet applied for my son's passport. According to the instructions , neutral face means mouth closed . But how do i convince my 8 month old son (who doesnot even know how to speak) to keep his mouth closed while i am taking his picture for DV?