Photo not proper for permanent resident card.....need advice!!!!

the_chosen

Registered Users (C)
Hey guys,

My problem is that my photo for the permanent resident card was not right and I have been summoned to the Toronto office to submit the photo in person.
My question is:
1. Do I have to goto the office that has sent me the letter or can I appear in another office (say Vancouver) and submit the photo?
2. Can I enter Canada with landing papers and without the permanent resident card?
As far as I know I can enter on a private vehicle with the landing papers and without the card.

Thanks!

Hey guys,

My problem is that my photo for the permanent resident card was not right and I have been summoned to the Toronto office to submit the photo in person.
My question is:
1. Do I have to goto the office that has sent me the letter or can I appear in another office (say Vancouver) and submit the photo?
-------------------I think you should go to the office that sent you the letter.
2. Can I enter Canada with landing papers and without the permanent resident card?
----------------- you can enter in Car. friend from Canada side comes to US and can pick up you.PR Card is needed for Bus, Flight.
As far as I know I can enter on a private vehicle with the landing papers and without the card.
------That is correct
Thanks!
*** Please update your Exp.