Photo for EAD and AP renewal

dxsfd

Registered Users (C)
What knid of photo is required for EAD and AP renewal? Side-view or front-view. Thanks.

Send Front View Photo

Hi,

You need to send front view photo if you are paper filing.

If you efile, then you need not send photo. I efiled last week and today (April 23), finished my Biometrics at Oakland ASC in California.

give_me_gc_yaar....please reply

give_me_gc_yaar said:
Hi,

You need to send front view photo if you are paper filing.

If you efile, then you need not send photo. I efiled last week and today (April 23), finished my Biometrics at Oakland ASC in California.

give_me_gc_yaar,
The appointment for biometrics was scheduled by you or service center and did you efile both EAD and AP?

Thnx

This is what I did for the e-filed ead and ap. For EAD, you need to send all the required documents, except the photographs. then call the 1-800 number and schedule an appointment even though the print-out might say " do not ".
For AP, you will have to send 2 photos (non digital).. polaroid pictures work fine.

- konark

I sent side view pics for EAD and AP renewal. This is what they had on my current EAD and AP card.

Please let me know if I did a mistake....

If I did a mistake - please let me know is there anything I can do to make it right! Or will I have to wait for an RFE?

In case of an RFE will I have to send the fee again?

Thanks!

Biometrics appointment was scheduled by me

Hi raaj97,

The biometrics appointment was scheduled by me by calling the 1800 no.

I efiled only EADs and not AP as I still have valid H1.

Let me know if you need any additional info.

What happens if I send them the front face pics as soon as I get the EAc#. Will that be accepted?

Also, in case I have to wait for an RFE - how many days we are looking for RFE resolution - after I submit the new front face pic?

Besides, will I be eligible for interim EAD in case its more than 90 days?

Lastly, can I anybody help me with the VSC 1800 no. where in I may call and get the status?

Thank you once again!

abc94536 said:
What happens if I send them the front face pics as soon as I get the EAc#. Will that be accepted?

Also, in case I have to wait for an RFE - how many days we are looking for RFE resolution - after I submit the new front face pic?

Besides, will I be eligible for interim EAD in case its more than 90 days?

Lastly, can I anybody help me with the VSC 1800 no. where in I may call and get the status?

Thank you once again!
abc94536 ....

you'll have to wait for the RFE to submit the new photos ... you can atleast prepare now and get the new photos ready !

Its better to wait for the RFE as your photos will then get correctly matched to your pending case ..... if you send it now, it'll be lost in the USCIS blackhole.

Usually local offices don't issue interim EAD when an RFE is issued .... but I think you can talk your way into getting an i-EAD if your RFE is only for new photos and nothing else.