Phone Status Checking

desiladka

Registered Users (C)
My status phone mesage says:

"We are sorry, but due to temporary problem with our system we are not able to access your case, try again later, blah blah"

My online status message is:

"On December 16, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283."

I had requested address change on 12/14/2004.

What does the online message mean and why I am getting this strange thing on phone message??

Thanks

Hi

Dear desiladka,

It is very much normal.......

I have same message online and I have same problem in phone message.........

Most Likely transferred

Hi,

I am in the same boat. My LUD has never changed since my 1st FPs, online status has remained the same since then too. Early Dec. 2004 my case dissapeared from the phone system. When I called NCS and asked of what is going on, she said these exact same words "Since your case has been transferred to Boston for an interview your case is not a part of Vermont's Automated System any more. If you want more info you should take an infopass appt to go and ask in person at the Boston office". So relax, it means somewhere somebody is working on it - my suggestion somewhere away from Vermont -.

RIR EB3
I-140/I1485 03/2003
I-140 AD 03/2004
FP1 05/03 FP2 08/04
Interview date: 02/2005 :confused:

mitroloz03 said:
Hi,

I am in the same boat. My LUD has never changed since my 1st FPs, online status has remained the same since then too. Early Dec. 2004 my case dissapeared from the phone system. When I called NCS and asked of what is going on, she said these exact same words "Since your case has been transferred to Boston for an interview your case is not a part of Vermont's Automated System any more. If you want more info you should take an infopass appt to go and ask in person at the Boston office". So relax, it means somewhere somebody is working on it - my suggestion somewhere away from Vermont -.

RIR EB3
I-140/I1485 03/2003
I-140 AD 03/2004
FP1 05/03 FP2 08/04
Interview date: 02/2005 :confused:
How do we know, if the case is transfered? Do we get any e-mail or mail? or just we need to call USCIS to findout. I have 2 LUDs in dec 14th and 15th. then no change in a message.

I am also facing the same situation today!! The strange thing is, my EAD renewal was applied Dec 6 2004 and online status updated on 12/16 that they ordered the card and on 12/21 the msg changed to Approved. Mean while I called VSC 1-800 number to make sure that they got my correct address to send the EAD card though I have sent my AR-11 form long back. So I did speak with a rep and they told that even if we sent AR-11 form we have to call VSC and get the address updated. In the mean time I and my spouse got our EADs. On 12/29 even my 485 also approved. Got theose magic emails. So far so good.

But today again I got 2 emails for already approved EAD as "On December 27, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283."

I was consused and tried to call the 1-800 number and got "temp out of order....call some other time blah blah blah...".

It looks like when someone speak with a Customer Service rep they are updating with a generic message..