Phone call from USCIS!!!!

Where is Gopher when you need him. He doesn't believe that IIO's exist, ;-) He is under the impression that our cases get sent to Mars or something, hence the delays. And to tell you the truth after 2 years that is exactly what I believe as well!

Level II enquiry

Toonarmy,

Before doing the level II enquiry, did you speak to a BCIS officer? I was looking at the procedure in California Service Center Guidelines and it says that when you send a level II enquiry, you should be prepared to answer the following questions:

---
---
Did you speak to any BCIS officer about the enquiry and what guidance did you get?

So my question to you is coming from there. Also, did you send a Level I fax enquiry before? I have sent two of those earlier and have received no response yet and already fiftenn days have gone by since then. Just for info, I used the 2002 forms and also did not use the cover sheet. Can that make a difference?

Scorpd
WAC-02-100-XXXXXX.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well...

I sent a letter to the Level I fax number, then thought that it should have been more official so the next day I rang the "help line" and put in an official inquiry with them, as the JIT date was 30 days past due. The person I spoke to said give it 30 days. But on immigration.com it said give it 10 days to escalate to Level II, so thats what I did. The criteria for Level II is:

1. 30 days past JIT and 15 days past a Level I inquiry (ignored that bit obviously).
2. RFE sent 60 days previously.
3. Age out cases.

They say on the form http://www.immigration.com/newsletter1/inqproce2.pdf that only faxes that adhere to the criteria will be responded to, but I was a little early. Got a call 2 days later.

Hope this means good news for me and hope this helps you too!

140_takes_4ever said:
Where is Gopher when you need him. He doesn't believe that IIO's exist, ;-) He is under the impression that our cases get sent to Mars or something, hence the delays. And to tell you the truth after 2 years that is exactly what I believe as well!

Actually, cases get shoved up UrAnus. :) :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
toonarmy said:
Last touched date!!!???? More like a massage with a happy ending ;) ;) ;) @!!!!!

That's hillarious! I guess my lap-dance analogy is really getting people excited (pun intended)

I am a Hindu. My strong belief is that they get sent to Saturn.

Its called shani in Hindi. No why we don't buy Saturn cars in US? :)