Phone# and Emails to contact for status

helenharbour

Registered Users (C)
Hi, Guys,

Could you guys provide some informations for phone# and emails to contact for our status:

I know the email to FBI FP: fbinncp@ic.fbi.gov
FBI Phone# for FP: 1 304 625 2000

Can any of you provide TSC's phone# and USCIS's phone# and FBI's some other numbers to check your Name Check status?

Thanks! And let's pray for good luck!

There is no TSC direct number. It is the 800# listed in your notice. POJ provided the exact numbers you enter to get to a TSC agent. Search to find his threads.

Good luck!
Ellada

thank you guys...it worked....

I called TSC as per POJs advice/process...a man answered and told me that my 485 was stuck in Name check....Is there a way to find out where this stands or do i have to approach a senator .... Is it appropriate to do anything at all at this time because TSC is processing applications received in 2003 (as stated on their website)

Contact anyone you can by all means. Here is what will happen. You will contact the senetor and get the name check issue resolved by October. As soon as visa numbers become available, your application will not be looked over anymore. However, I would recommed contacting local congressman instead of senetor. Senetors have much bigger constituency hence much more cases to work on. As a result, they might not be able to get to your case for months. Whereas, you can walk into your local congressman's office and meet with their friendly staff who are usually waiting for people to walk in and talk to them. They will take your information and send an inquiry right in front of you. Hope this helps. Good Luck.

are there theory about the Name chaeck process????

Hello All,
Just curious ....how does Fbi actually schedule the name check when they are receiving so many requests for name check???? any theories..thanks in advance.....also has any ones name check been refered to Indian government for verification.....can we know if that happens????

I contacted local senator (twice) and local congressman (once me once my employer). There is nothing, according to what they claim, they can do to speed up FBI namecheck.

However, there are different experiences out there too

dicksonrobert said:
Hello All,
Just curious ....how does Fbi actually schedule the name check when they are receiving so many requests for name check???? any theories..thanks in advance.....also has any ones name check been refered to Indian government for verification.....can we know if that happens????

You can see lots of speculations around. The real answer is that the namecheck procedure is classified and nobody except FBI knows what they are doing. They will not tell.

According to my employer's conversation with FBI NNCP, the procedure is the same that they used for "Mantis" check for H1B visas on technology alert list. I went through this procedure twice and it takes standard 10 business days to do it.

Is there a way to check oon status of Name check????

Thanks Slt....BTW , does anyone know of how to expedite/find the status of Name check without talking to a political head????