Phoenix AZ - N-400 Timeline

Apply in Phoenix.. going thru process.. wait for FP..
_____

N-400 timeline
Phoenix
1/11/2010 : Mailed regular mail
1/12/2010 : USCIS Received
1/14/2010 : PD
1/14/2010 : NOA
1/14/2010 : Check Cashed
1/19/2010 : NOA Letter Received
1/16/2010 : LUD Saturday !! (Initial Review)
1/23/2010 : LUD Saturday !! (RFE mailed 01/22)
1/26/2010 : LUD !!
1/25/2010 : RFE-FP mailout Post mark date
1/29/2010 : RFE-FP Letter Received
2/05/2010 : FP appointment
xx/xx/xxxx : ???

Last edited by a moderator:
Could anyone tell me if I can do an early walk in for my fingerprints at the Phoenix office? Are there any specific days that they are allow to take walk ins? Also does getting your fingerprints done a few weeks earlier means that you may get an interview letter sooner or it does not make a difference? Please any informations will be appreciated =)

I have done my finger prints 3 weeks before my scheduled date. There are no specific days, you can go any working day. I was there at noon time on a Thursday and the entire place was empty. No questions asked. I haven't got my IL yet, so I can't say if early FP makes any difference.

Anyone know how long (guesstimate or have heard from someone else, etc.) it's taking from FP to "Transferred to local office"-status for Phoenix these days?

Thanks.

Same Day Oath

Does anyone know if the Phoenix office offers same day oath? I am scheduled for my interview on July 22nd. My grandfather is ill and I need to fly to England as soon after that as possible. If they don't allow same day, does anyone know how long it is currently taking?

I don't think same day oath is available in PHX, IO told me that oath letter will come in 2-4 weeks. My interview was done on 6/16 and I didn't received my oath letter yet. Will post here when I receive my oath letter.

Thank you for replying! Please post when you get your letter and the date of your oath so I can have a timeframe estimate. Does anyone know if it is true that once I have taken the oath I can fly out of the US as long as I get my US passport before I return to the US?

Officially the answer is no, you are supposed to have a US passport to leave and enter the States, in reallity I doubt that anyone would know as there is no passport check on the way out.
YMMV
How would you get your passport, apply overseas or have it mailed?
I recall a lively discussion some tie ago about the legality of mailing passports.