Philly SESA and Philly DOL Tracking - new update!!!

Thats purely a Guess

The Previous post on 05/08/02 said something like 400 remaining for april 27th and just used up that data. sl19143 has clearly asked for details and now that we know swa doesnt have any specific figures, we keep our fingers crossed and wait.

As far as I know, Philli SWA never had a much greater time lag for RIR vs NON-RIR and did not move ahead with processing RIR applications so far. As per my legal dept, they pooled more resources to work on NON-RIR cases as there are large number of applications based on LIFE act and this in turn impacts RIR processing too. Since Apr 30 is the deadline for the Life cases, we can hope this thing to move faster only after they finish non-rir. Does anybody have any concerns / suggestions ?

No. of applications /month after April 2001

Could anyone guess what would be the average no. of applications received after April 2001. This would give those who filed in 2002 an estimated time span when their LC would be processed.

~150/month in average after Apr 2001

At least is what they said. I don\'t know how many are RIR and NON-RIR.

Will PERm be implemented by 1st quarter of 2003

If PERM has to be implemented by 1st quarter 2003, it seems that SESA will have to clear all its backlog by the end of this year. So hopefully things will speed up as there will be additional Labor officers involved to clear off the Backlog, after the April 2001 cases are cleared.

Maybe I am hoping just too much!!!

NEW process that will replace RIR

It is similiar to RIR process but a little more stringent rules but certification will take place within 15-30 days.

problem in automated check system in dol....

I am also trying since morning (215-861-5286) .It seems there is some problem. Earlier, it was just ringing. Now, I am getting engage tone.
I did checked yesterday morning. It was working fine.

Any updates?

Hi Guys,

What is happening in Philly SESA? Any movement of april 30th or may case being moved to DOL? PLease update

What is the status in dol ?

Anybody know the dol status ? How much time they take ?
It seems, computer professionals(with dot code of 030.XXX) is taking more then a month to process in DOL.

Call 215-560-1888

I think everybody can find this kind of information calling 215-560-1888 ... . As I posted before nobody knows how many they process per month

Is there any problem with the automated check system in DOL

I tried sending a e-mail to lcstatus03@doleta.gov with the body as Tax Id xx-xxxxxxx ( I also tried the employer phone no). but the e-mail simply bounces back. Has anyone tried in the last 2 days and had similar problems? Also is there any other way of automated check status with phily

Thanks

I\'m new here ..so pls help

My labor cert has been filed from Philly - May - 2002 - EB3 -Non RIR .. of course I\'m still waiting for the ad intimation...my question is how long does it take after the ad intimation comes in and the interview results are sent back till we get the final approval ? anyone with a similar case, pls share ur experiences .. thanks in advance !

in current scenario you might get it after....

It is a sorry state of affairs out in labor right now. Non-RIR may 2002 might get approval sometime in dec 2003 or later. we are still waiting for April 30th 2001 RIR to get cleared

Sorry .. not may 2002 but may 2001

Sorry, my mistake, I wrote May 2002 ..it is actually filed in may 2001 ..but it is non RIR .. want to know what the time frame is after the ad initimation comes in before the actual approval !

it takes another 6 months

it might take you another 6-10 months to get the intimation since they are now doing 18 or 19th April for non-rir and then another 6 months for approval.