Philli Labor

srifin

Registered Users (C)
Guys
My pittsburgh state level labor filed in RIR got cleared and Went to regional (philli) on Aug 1st .
Has anyone during the same time and got the labor approved .
Please notify

Thanks LC_VA but can you suggest where shld i look for Phily DOL. Its sounds good that at regional level they have started taking up Aug cases. Immigation site show now processing July.
Give more details pls

Srifin,

"Phily DOL" thread is one of the highly rated and one among very active on this board. Please browse thru the threads in this forum you will see it. If you still having trouble in identifying it, here is the URL:
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=53499

Hope this helps.
-Sanga.

Originally posted by srifin
Thanks LC_VA but can you suggest where shld i look for Phily DOL. Its sounds good that at regional level they have started taking up Aug cases. Immigation site show now processing July.
Give more details pls

Phily Labor

Guys
Got the news that at Philli my case has been issued notice for findings....its filed on Aug 1st...But immigration site show july...looks like they are also picking aug cases....:confused:

Re: Phily Labor

srifin,

If you see the postings we are having in Philly DOL, you will get an idea where the processing dates are right now.

Also, immigration sites update the dates once a month. The dates you are seeing there are as of Oct 16th.

Any way, you can contribute to the forum only if you use the right forum and giving the forum details on your case and NOF. Please post your details on NOF in Philly DOL thread. Please help others on DOL forum as they are helping you with good information.

Thanks,
Sanga.

Originally posted by srifin
Guys
Got the news that at Philli my case has been issued notice for findings....its filed on Aug 1st...But immigration site show july...looks like they are also picking aug cases....:confused: