Phili Interviews

desi111

Registered Users (C)
Finsihed with interviews for me and spouse.
It took us 10 min at the DO for both of us after our names were called, the officer was very efficient. She updated all the info that had changed since we filed apps. in March 04 and we were done.
For those changing address, or worrying about its impact on the speed. My 2 cents and experience says, change the address asap by calling INS #. Also, my opinion is not to report the citations, although I did and since that column is filled they go over it too but are really looking for convictions and arrest info.
The officer said we will be scheduled to go through oath process in April/May in Harrisburg.
Huh! Will soon join the gang worrying about PIO/Dual CTZP. Best...

Desi111

Hi Desi111, congrats to you and your wife, how long did this whole process take for you? I live in harrisburg and I filled for my citizenship in Oct last year.

PD: Oct 22
FP: Dec 13
Intv: ??? :rolleyes:
Oat: ??? :rolleyes:

So what was your time line?

Congrats again!!!!!! Very happy for u :) :)

Time to interview: About 1 year from time when we filed. Filed 17th March 04. We Live in HBG area too. I hear they are moving faster now. There were about 20 candidates in morning for the interview when i was scheduled to go through the process. Good luck with processing..

Similar story. Live in hbg, wife applied for citizenship end of july 04 and interview scheduled for 5th April, 2005. Philly sure does seem to be moving slightly faster nowadays.

One more question desi111,
Does Philly offer the option of waiting around after interview, to pick up your oath letter ? Let me know

No! The officer said Oath letter will mailed. One of the things that may be helpful is there is a parking lot (/hour rate) just behind the Callowhill office. Very convenient!

The funny thing was we had updated our address but officer said our information did not make into the files so she wrote all changes on app. All other changes were entered at the time of interview.

Philly Interview Timeline

Yeeeehaaaa, I just got my interview letter, I am filling through the Philly DO obviously, I just wanted to post my timeline to help those who have pending N400 through Philly, Below is my timeline.

PD: 10/22/04
FP: 12/13/04
Int: 9/8/05
Oath: ??/??/??

Good Luck