Philadelphia Transfer Cases for I-485 Interview....

Boddam

Registered Users (C)
Dear Friends......Philadelphia transfer cases please join here. We can exchange valuable information regarding our case and the interviews.
My case was transferred in 2003 for interview, My I-485 was originally filed with VSC. Following is a summary of my filing information.

EB3 - India
PD - June 02, 2002
140 - Approved 2003
I-485 interview completed 2005 Waiting for I-485 approval from then ( from June 1st 2007 my PD is current)

My case is transferred from TSC to NSC to conduct an interview

Dear Friends......Philadelphia transfer cases please join here. We can exchange valuable information regarding our case and the interviews.
My case was transferred in 2003 for interview, My I-485 was originally filed with VSC. Following is a summary of my filing information.

EB3 - India
PD - June 02, 2002
140 - Approved 2003
I-485 interview completed 2005 Waiting for I-485 approval from then ( from June 1st 2007 my PD is current)

Could you please tell me based on your experience:

1.) How long will I have to wait to get the interview call from CIS ?
2.) what do they expect you to carry to the interview, papers, receipts ect.?
3.) what did they ask you in your interview?

Thanks for your help.

Could you please tell me based on your experience:

1.) How long will I have to wait to get the interview call from CIS ?
2.) what do they expect you to carry to the interview, papers, receipts ect.?
3.) what did they ask you in your interview?

Thanks for your help.

Pururwa,

First it is not confirmed in your case will there be interview. Because, usually they transfer to the local office to conduct the interview and you will get a notice or online message about this transfer. Sometimes the service centers cancel the interview too. If they transfer to local office, it thewn depends on the location how busy are they. Usually you will be called for interview within two months. For any docments to interview, they will specify in the letter for interview you will be recieving. This usually will be EVL, pay stubs, Tax returns etc. Usually interview is conducted in cases with certain problems like arrest, DUI, medical ar security concerns, tax evasion etc.. If everything is fine at the time of interview, they stamp the approval in the passport and soon you will receive the cards. If you have problems like name chack not cleared , you will get approval only after that. I did my interview in memphis local office in Jan 2007 and waiting for name check clearence.

I hope this helps

keep in touch

nathanss

Thanks Nathanss

Pururwa,

First it is not confirmed in your case will there be interview. Because, usually they transfer to the local office to conduct the interview and you will get a notice or online message about this transfer. Sometimes the service centers cancel the interview too. If they transfer to local office, it thewn depends on the location how busy are they. Usually you will be called for interview within two months. For any docments to interview, they will specify in the letter for interview you will be recieving. This usually will be EVL, pay stubs, Tax returns etc. Usually interview is conducted in cases with certain problems like arrest, DUI, medical ar security concerns, tax evasion etc.. If everything is fine at the time of interview, they stamp the approval in the passport and soon you will receive the cards. If you have problems like name chack not cleared , you will get approval only after that. I did my interview in memphis local office in Jan 2007 and waiting for name check clearence.

I hope this helps

keep in touch

nathanss

Could you tell me what they asked you in the interview?
How many days it took you between when your case was transferred and your actual interview date? was that two months ?

Thanks a lot for your help.

transferred to Philadelphia , PA

Hi Folks, today I've got an email that my case is transferred to Philadelphia office. I have no clue why Philly while i am living in Houston. The only thing i can think of is my labor is filled in Philly. I haven't received a letter for the interview schedule yet but i am hoping to find more information on what kind of documentation that you would need for the interview

Cheers