Another NOF Received

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1633865&postcount=229

----------------------
LC PD: 9/2002
EB-3, RIR, NY
Case: P-0511x-xxxxx
45-days letter 11/2005
45-days letter replied 11/2005
NOF issued: 1/25/2007 (Bona fide job oppurtunity - asked from company details, tax, insurance...)
Applied for 10th Year H1-B ext. 2/18/2007
NOF Replied: 2/19/2007
Online Status: In Process
10th year H1-B approved 2/25/2007 (valid until 7/2008)
NOF issued: 3/15/2007 (Minimum Requirements)

Anyone still in process but without any NOF?

Anyone from 2002 (or prior) who has not received any information from PBEC on NOF and still shows "in Process"?

My screenshot shows in "Final Review" for some time now but my lawyer has not received any notification .... Anyone in same situation?

Certified

EB3-RIR

PD: 23-DEC-2002

Philadelphia PA

NOF: 23-Oct-2006 ( details on reason for rejecting )

NOF- replied- 24-Nov-2006

Online-status on 18-Jan-2007 : DENIED

attorney contacted PBEC

Online-status changed to INPROCESS on 12-Mar-2007

Online-status changed to CERTIFIED on 05-Apr-2007:D

Haven't received any documents

PBEC forgot us?

Did PBEC forgot 2002 and prior cases? Have not seen any approval lately from those years (especially RIR) .... What can be happening?

Did PBEC forgot 2002 and prior cases? Have not seen any approval lately from those years (especially RIR) .... What can be happening?
Something is definitely not quite right at PBEC...its almost like there is no activity there for the past few weeks. Anyone has any inside info from their attorneys, sources, etc.?

look at this at
http://www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html

04/12/2007: BEC Labor Certification Processing Update As of Mid-March 2007

* AILA's 03/15/2007 Liaison Meeting minutes reflect the following statistics:
o Total Cases Pending: 96,304
o TR Cases: Approx. 75,000 [Recruitment instructions and job order will be completed by Mary 2007]
o RIR Cases: Approx. 20,000 [Most of RIR cases expected to be completed by the end of April, 2007, except problem cases]
o Total RIR Conversion Received: 6,000
o RIR Eligible Determination Cases: 5,100

Let's hope that RIR can be cleaned by the end of April.

it's been 3 years

I have completed my 3 years and now on 8th year H-1 extension,
can anybody tell me ,when we get the EAD, once we get the I -140 or after I 485 approval

and when can we change the employer?

I have completed my 3 years and now on 8th year H-1 extension,
can anybody tell me ,when we get the EAD, once we get the I -140 or after I 485 approval

and when can we change the employer?

Stick to the current employer and wait till pbec approves your and and file your I-140 and 485 (if your priority date/country is current) and when you file for 485 you can file for your EAD. Long ways bro... depends on what is your country of birth and whether you are EB1,2,3....

Now I am member of this RIR league

Yesterday I just thought to send an email to H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US to see whether the update (TR to RIR) is reflected or not. It was visible on online status check.I got the reply and found the update reflected. One more difference I could see in 'Case Information' is that now the field 'Data Entry Assigned to' is added to original fields.

Right now that field is blank for me. but since they have added this field so I am guessing either in RIR they have a practice to show this field or it may be a newly added field.

Do you guys have any idea when this field 'Data Entry Assigned to' should be updated and once it is updated how long does it take to reach to the conclusion?

- BharatPremi

Where are the approvals for 2002?

As you all may notice, PBEC is only approving/certifying TR-RIR cases. Are there more people (RIR Cases Only) without any communication from PBEC (ex: NOFs, etc) that are still waiting? Have we been forgotten? :(

after a very-very long time, i got mine approved on 3/25/2007 as per the online website.

best of luck guys.

Anybody out there???

Is there anybody with PD 2002 or prior and no communication from PBEC so far; or am I the only unfortunate one?

According to my lawyer my case is in Final Review (for months and months now) and no NOF (so far at least) ... Do not know what is going on.

Anyone experiencing same situation?

Aug'02

Hi,

My case is still inProcess and no communication from the PBEC.

thanks,

PD - Aug'02
RIR,VA

Certified after 5 1/2 year

I do not know how I can express it. My case finally showed certified after 5 1/2 year waiting.

My case was filed on 02/08/2002 from Maryland typed as RIR. There is no news at all for my case till BEC launched case status checking. It showed TR instead of RIR. My attorney and employer kept sending inquiry letter to BEC and there is no answer at all. I almost gave up, suddenly online showed certified on this Wednesday. I am waiting for the paper notice and hopefully this is not a mistake from system.

Easton
RIR, Maryland, PD:02/2002
No NOF

LC Certified

RIR, Virginia, PD - Dec 2004

It says "In Process" on the BEC website but the lawyer has received the LC

LC Certified

RIR, Virginia, PD - Dec 2004

It says "In Process" on the BEC website but the lawyer has received the LC

Wow.. Congrats!
Did any one come across cases like this.. Website showing "IN PROCESS" and LC Approval notice recieved?

PBEC
EB2 / RIR / Nov 2004