Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker

Email update from Murthy . Com says that out of 10 approvals received in the first week of August 1 was from Philly BPC.... Atleast they are doing something....

I'm new to this forum.
I have not received the 45 day letter yet. Do I need to be concerned? I thought Philly BEC was going to send out all letters by a certain date earlier this year (??).
Date filed in NC: July '04 (EB2)

Phily center says they are done logging..

I called (484) 270 1500, and spoke to a Lady, who told me that they have finished logging all the application they received, and now they are in reviewing and sending 45 days letters..

Is this supposed to be a good news?
She is not sure if they are sending letters in FIFO...

Did anyone hear anything?

Philly Blc

HI

WHEN DID U CALL THE PHILLY BLC & HAVE U EVER RCV ANY RECEIPT REGARDING UR LABOR BEING RCVD BY THEM :mad:

I guess Philly is working

Did anyone get a chance to look at New York thread, every other guy mentioned they got labor approved after 3/4 year wait time.

It sounds to me like Philly BEC (backlog elimination center) is working on 2001 cases and most of it are from NY, NJ. Not sure how fast they are approving cases, how many per day?

One day we will get ours.

Hello All
I called the same lady that you spoke with, asked her if the data entry is complete and she said ...." I cannot answer that for you,..please have your attorney call us... also she could not find my case either..."

PD June 2002.

thanks

Nov 2001 MD RIR EB2 approval

I posted this couple weeks ago into the BEC tracking page.
Out labor finally got certified and we are preparing for the document for the I-140 and 485.
Thanks god!
It was a long waiting but you'll be the next.
I just want to show some proof that BEC is actually working give some hope to you guys. It might be true that they are doing their best to clear 2001 application in this year.

Anyway, one thing that I'm suggesting to you is, in the meantime, gather your birth and marriage certificate from your country and translate them. and suggest to your lawyer to prepare I-140 and 485 now that you can submit right away.
Also gather your record of vaccination(MMR and Tb test) or do it now using your Health insurance. It will save you 70$ later and make that process really fast! If you do it now, your insurance will cover for that, but usually, if you do it for your GC purpose, most likely it will not be covered. :)

Good luck to everybody!

HI Philly Blc

Never Ever Called The Philly Bec. Scared To Do So Someone Told Me It Is Not Safe & It Is Best For My Lawyer To Do So. Did Not Recv Any Receipt From Them Either
:(

Received response of case pending but no case #

Guys,

I got confirmation from BEC that my case is pending with PD of April,2002 but they did not provide me any case #.

Is that normal, or does this mean that my case is not entered in the system yet?

Thanks in advance.

Met a guy with approved LC after my PD

Don't understand what Phily is doing. My PD is July 2001. I still did not receive an approval yet. However, on August 27, I met a guy at the doctor. His LC with a PD in October 2001 was approved. He was there to take the medical exam for filing I-140/I-485.

Just for your info.

Fox12

Confirmation & Case #

maliklongwait said:
Guys,

I got confirmation from BEC that my case is pending with PD of April,2002 but they did not provide me any case #.

Is that normal, or does this mean that my case is not entered in the system yet?

Thanks in advance.
Can you please tell me how did you contact them for the confirmation & case # .If you have E-mail address or phone # , I would appreciate if you can provide me. Thanks

Need Help!

Hi all,

I need a big favor. Do any of you know a good consulting co in VA within 40 miles radius of Manassas.

You see I also work for a comsulting company in Virginia. My employer is planning to close down the company and I am in the midst of GC process . EB2
rir 2002.

I checked with my lawyer and he says that since my labor has not been approved, I can transfer my LC to a new company but it needs to be in VA

I have a long term client who will be willing to sign contract with new consulting company. Can you recommend to me your company. I do not live in VA so it is very difficult to find consulting co in VA over the net.

As I am in a time crunch, I would really appreciate your timely respond... I am sending out as many request as possible. A name, contact no. and a website is all I need.. I can call them to work out the details. Please send me pm

thanks,
GCVA2002

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting: Eligible for EAD from I-140 - $500

After labor is approved while filing I-140 and with a supplemental fee of $500 we all may be eligible to apply for EAD and advance parol without filing I-485 stage, your actual processing begins only when the VISA number becomes available for our country. I guess this will help lot people who are in H1 extensions, will now get atleast EAD.

---------------------------------------------------------------
(below is the portion of that article )

Adjustment of Status

The proposed language would also provide that an individual for whom an I-140 immigrant visa petition with supplemental $500 fee is filed may file an adjustment of status application even if a visa number is not immediately available. The adjustment application can still not be approved until a visa number is available (i.e., until the beneficiary's priority date is current), but the filing of an adjustment application presumably entitles the applicant to the ancillary benefits of an adjustment filing, including eligibility for an employment authorization document (EAD) and an advance parole travel document. Beneficiaries of I-140 petitions which are pending on the date the law is enacted may, upon the payment of the supplemental petition fee, take advantage of the opportunity to file an adjustment application even if their priority dates are not yet current. However, the bill would appear to preclude beneficiaries of previously approved I-140 petitions from benefiting from the opportunity of applying for adjustment of status under this provision.

To know more click the URL below. If the link is not clickable copy and paste.

http://pubweb.fdbl.com/news1.nsf/9a...2ed1d2a76a6f627d852570930074ed00?OpenDocument

Thanks.

update???

Look at the post from Dallas DEC, where is Philli :mad: ? Please update if they are any approvals.

> DallasBEC Labor approved
> EB2-RIR, Dallas TX
> PD: 22nd july 2003,
> DOL: 3rd march 2004 SENT to DOL
> 45 letter on Jan 8th 2005 replied to Dallas BEC.

> In my company,most of us, PD is in between July 15th
> to 31th 2003. Many labors got approved in our company
> this week from DAllac BEC.

> Good luck,let's meet in next category,
> integra dude,

Extremely Urgent!

11/01/2005: Senate Judiciary Bill at the Brink of Collapse Unless Everybody Contacts Senators and Congressmen!!!

The full Senate failed to take a roll call for this bill today. Believe it or not, Senator Byrd intends to offer an amendment tomorrow (11/2/05) to remove the H-1B and immigrant visa retrogression provisions passed by the Senate Judiciary Committee from the Budget Reconciliation Package.

Please call your Senators and urge a "NO vote on the Bird Amendment Immediately!!"
CALL THE CAPITOL SWITCHBOARD: 202-224-3121 OR GET DIRECT LINES BY CLICKING HERE: http://capwiz.com/aila2/home/

Everyone should call tonight. I mean EVERYONE. Call your friends and relatives and ask them to participate in this urgent campaign and call their Senators tonight. Call or send e-mails to your immigrant friends and alert them IMMEDIATELY! Ask them to call or send e-mails to everyone they know and ask them to call the Senators tonight. TIME IS OF ESSENCE.

Source: http://www.immigration-law.com/

hearing VA-Labor approvals

Hi, just want to let you know that my friends co-workers (3 of them) labor got approved last week, my friend is waiting to hear from his attourney. Their PD is in June/July 2002 time frame. They all filed from Virginia.

Thanks.

Need advice

senqumar said:
Hi, just want to let you know that my friends co-workers (3 of them) labor got approved last week, my friend is waiting to hear from his attourney. Their PD is in June/July 2002 time frame. They all filed from Virginia.

Thanks.

My case info:
-State CA, Big company, Bay area.
-Labour(RIR) PD: 08/2001
-Went to Federal RD: 10/2002.
-Remanded to state(to be treated as non-rir): 06/2003
-45 Day letter recd: Sometime in Dec, 2005
-45 Day letter replied: Dec, 2005

No news yet.

Today my employer is advising me to do the following

Let the old AEC(labour) application continue and file a new PERM.
Once PERM is approved, i will have 2 priority dates. File for I-140 and
after 140 is approved, do something like a "lock-in" priority date(or whatever,
i cannot understand what they are talking about)
so i can file for 485 based on my earlier AEC. This they are saying is possible
if the new job description and the old job description are same.

Guys, please advice me on what is the best way to procede,

Thanks
bayareagc

LC, consular processing et al

I am a novice myself, but having 2 priority dates and using earlier one seems liek a viable option according to this link:
http://www.murthy.com/news/n_prmnow.html

I have a question of my own to all..heres my status:
priority date: 3/2003
45 day letter: 1/2006
H1B, 6th year expiry: 31Aug2008

If I consider leaving my current employer, then I would have to refile the labor..but this time it would be Perm with RIR perhaps...my questions are:
--what is the shortest (even though riskiest) time frame I can get the GC process complete (consular processing?)..
--if the company I originally applied for GC with goes is acquired by another company, how does it affect my GC processing

Thanks much for taking time to respond