Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker

senqumar said:
06/28/2005: USCIS Report of Immigration Benefits Backlog Statistics

The last time the DHS updated the immigration statistics on a monthly basis was February 2005. Since then for the unknown reasons, the DHS ceased to release the monthly statistics.
It is interesting to learn that the USCIS is releasing selectively some of the immigration statitstics in the form of its public relations campaign on the web site. The latest campaign release indicates that the backlock has been reduced 69% between May 2004 and May 2005 and the backlog numbers has been reduced from 3,419,039 to 1,047,096.

http://uscis.gov/graphics/publicaffairs/USCISToday_July_05.pdf

Check page 2 in the above link.

source: http://immigration-law.com then click breaking news link and scroll down.

The article is for USCIS backlog not DOL backlog..
USCIS backlog has reduced big time.. check out the latest processing times of all the centers

Need Advise

Hi Friends,

Currently I am working on Mainframes and I am on 8 th year extension and my labour has not approved from NY till now and I don't know the status of it.

One of my friend's friend is having a approved labour on ASP,C++ ... , and they can apply for I-140 and I-485 as future employment.

My question is, Is it okay to buy the approval labour and apply for the I-140 and I485. since my whole software experience is on Mainframe platform.

Waiting your valuble advise and I appreciate your help.

RH

rh2002 said:
Hi Friends,

Currently I am working on Mainframes and I am on 8 th year extension and my labour has not approved from NY till now and I don't know the status of it.

One of my friend's friend is having a approved labour on ASP,C++ ... , and they can apply for I-140 and I-485 as future employment.

My question is, Is it okay to buy the approval labour and apply for the I-140 and I485. since my whole software experience is on Mainframe platform.

Waiting your valuble advise and I appreciate your help.

RH

Please check this thread and research on that company

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=123495

on different aspects of pre approved labor issues..

Any approvals from BEC??

Has anyone heard of any aprovals from Philadelphia BEC? This is started to get really painful.

No 45 day letter yet

Hi guys,

I have not received my 45 day letter yet (PD 12/2001 MD, moved to DOL 2/2004).

Should I be concerned? Is there anyway to check status? I emailed about a month back and got a new case number but that's it.

Thats true... I think this process tests your patience to its core... Everyone here has the right to be frustated... and frankly thats all we can do .. wait and wait.. :mad:

same case here ;-(
garp said:
Hi guys,

I have not received my 45 day letter yet (PD 12/2001 MD, moved to DOL 2/2004).

Should I be concerned? Is there anyway to check status? I emailed about a month back and got a new case number but that's it.

Reporting an approval

After waiting for 3 years and 9 months finally heard that the labor application got approved.

State applied on Oct, 2001.
Regional received on Dec, 2003
45 day letter replied on March,2005
Approved on July, 2005

Good luck to all of you!

GC Seeker 2001

Hey GCSeeker,
Let me be the first to congratulate you (at least on this board....)

Krik

GC_seeker2001 said:
After waiting for 3 years and 9 months finally heard that the labor application got approved.

Approved on July, 2005

Good luck to all of you!

GC Seeker 2001

good news

GC_seeker2001 said:

Approved on July, 2005

Good luck to all of you!

GC Seeker 2001

Congratulations, it is so good to know that Philly is working in the case of someone. :)

Cong... GC_seeker2001,
Which state? RIR?

GC_seeker2001 said:

Approved on July, 2005

Good luck to all of you!

GC Seeker 2001

Good but bad news

Recent information shows that Dallas Blocking Center approved cases filed in June - July 2002. (Check out the thread for Dallas Blocking Center)

But Phil Blocking Center is keep blocking. Is this an indication that the Phil Blocking Center will stop blocking sson or it will be more effective in blocking?