Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker

Is the priority date of Regional office same as that received by SWA

Hi,
My husband's labor was filed with Delaware in Jan2004. It is still pending with State.However, I would like to know this information: whenever the case gets forwarded to Philly will it retain the Jan 2004 date or will it be getting a new priority date?

Any input is much appreciated.

Thanks - JNLK

actd said:
Both my lawyer and my employer have received the BEC letter. But my lawyer is out of country right now, and he said the employer should reply the letter, and my employer said the lawyer should do so. So, anyone knows that who is responsible for this? :confused:

Try convincing your employer that this is time sensitive and can't wait since you only have a 45 day window!

I may be very wrong, but I think the employer has responsibility more than the lawyer since after all it's the employer sponsoring you. The lawyer is just the intermediary...and probaly a very useless/ineffective/worthless intermediary if he/she is anything like mine.

ETA 750 on BEC letters question

Hi guys,
As I posted earlier, I have received the BEC letter. The package that I got from my lawyer says that there are three enclosures:
* Correction Letter
* Intent of continuation of LC
* Form ETA 750
But we got only the first two in the package and we have no way to find out where the ETA 750 is. Did anyone else have the same problem? Are any of you guys receiving the ETA 750 at all? I would really appreciate your help as it would expedite my sending back the details to the BRC.

BTW, my BEC letter postmark date is: Dec 27,2004.

yours_sincerely said:
Hi guys,
As I posted earlier, I have received the BEC letter. The package that I got from my lawyer says that there are three enclosures:
* Correction Letter
* Intent of continuation of LC
* Form ETA 750
But we got only the first two in the package and we have no way to find out where the ETA 750 is. Did anyone else have the same problem? Are any of you guys receiving the ETA 750 at all? I would really appreciate your help as it would expedite my sending back the details to the BRC.

BTW, my BEC letter postmark date is: Dec 27,2004.

Yes, they are sending ETA750 forms back when you need to make corrections to it. Is the correction letter asking you to make corrections on the actual ETA 750 form? If so, you will probably have to contact the BEC, they have your form.

Earlier before 12/31/2004 Whenever the case gets forward to Philly were retaing first receipt date as Priority date. Also Philly assigning another regional receipt date. But now due to heavy backlog everything changed. I am not a lawyer may be someone in this forum reply better than me.

jnlk said:
Hi,
My husband's labor was filed with Delaware in Jan2004. It is still pending with State.However, I would like to know this information: whenever the case gets forwarded to Philly will it retain the Jan 2004 date or will it be getting a new priority date?

Any input is much appreciated.

Thanks - JNLK

What exactly going on at BRC?

Did any one contacted BRC? What is going on there? Is there any guidelines liad out for adjudication ? Like exactly when they will start for Philly?
These love letters are not arriving? Still do they ( F*** people) have the computer problem.... God Bless America

Form ETA 750

Thanks Justwatching,
This is what the letter says about Form 750 "Changes,additions or deletions to the application must be initialed and dated by the employer on Part A, and the alien on Part B."
Now there is no mention of any phone number at which we can contact them to find out whether they sent the Form 750.
The funny part is, "if the response is untimely or incomplete, your case will be closed" ..hehe. So, if my employer mails or faxes them (which ofcourse, they will) whatever we have it might be taken as an incomplete response. My lawyer said he can't call them to find out and I don't know of any phone number to call and find out. My best bet is to send them whatever we have and mention that we didn't receive the form ETA 750 enclosed. if someone knows of a phone number to call, I would really really appreciate it.

Received the 45 day Letter from Philly BPC...

Here are the complete details
PD -- Feb20th 2003
Philly RD -- Sep24th 2003
EB3-RIR
BPC letter dated: Dec28 2004
BPC letter received by Law office :Jan5th 2005
Law office reply dated: Jan7th 2005

---------------------------------------------------
1)The letter BPC named it as CENTER RECEIPT NOTIFICATION LETTER
2)The letter addressed to Law office and the same copied to Employer by BPC
3)Attachments to the letter a)selection of Continuation letter b)Corrections List
4)The new format of the Case number is look like as follows
ETA Case Number: P-xxxxx-xxxxx
I have the complete soft copy of the Letter from BPC and also the reply from Law office to BPC.I can provide more info if any body wants.

number

yours_sincerely said:
Thanks Justwatching,
This is what the letter says about Form 750 "Changes,additions or deletions to the application must be initialed and dated by the employer on Part A, and the alien on Part B."
Now there is no mention of any phone number at which we can contact them to find out whether they sent the Form 750.
The funny part is, "if the response is untimely or incomplete, your case will be closed" ..hehe. So, if my employer mails or faxes them (which ofcourse, they will) whatever we have it might be taken as an incomplete response. My lawyer said he can't call them to find out and I don't know of any phone number to call and find out. My best bet is to send them whatever we have and mention that we didn't receive the form ETA 750 enclosed. if someone knows of a phone number to call, I would really really appreciate it.

Hey yours_sincerely, try the following number: 484-270-1500. I think this is the number for Philly BEC center. Good luck!!

Tried the DOL no.

Thanks a lot for your help foret. The number looks fine but I could only leave a voice mail. I guess, there is no available number where its possible to talk to some person :).

yours_sincerely said:
Thanks a lot for your help foret. The number looks fine but I could only leave a voice mail. I guess, there is no available number where its possible to talk to some person :).

You may want to try again a couple of times. I did talk to someone at that number before. I didn't get any useful information from the receptionist, hwo kept repeating "no status" to all my questions...but they might give you info since you have already received a letter from them. But the point is I did talk to someone at that number.

You can also try this 404-893-0101. I think this is for Philly Regional and you file is probably no longer there since you got letter from BEC. But maybe they could point you to the right contact if you mention it's about the letter you received. I did talk to someone at that number too.

BEC softcopy

Hi TSE,
Is there any way you could send across the soft copy of the first page to me which has the content stating case #, due date etc and the page which mentions that the package contains so & so enclosures. My email id is desipins@hotmail.com.
Thanks.

Change of employer's address

Our office has moved from the old address (which was used in my LC application) to a new address. It's in the same building but on a different floor (different suite number). Are we required to inform DOL of this (in regards to the 45 day letter or otherwise)? I haven't received the letter yet.

The lawyer's address is still the same.

I'd really appreciate any input on this.

Thanks.

I would suggest you wait

Hey pgarg,
I would suggest you wait until you get the letter. Then, when you correct the ETA 750 form, you can mention the new addresses there and send it back.

yours_sincerely said:
Hey pgarg,
I would suggest you wait until you get the letter. Then, when you correct the ETA 750 form, you can mention the new addresses there and send it back.

Thanks yours_sincerely.

First page of BPC Letter soft copy...

I can not provide my ETA Case number and Employer details.
But here you go.

yours_sincerely said:
Hi TSE,
Is there any way you could send across the soft copy of the first page to me which has the content stating case #, due date etc and the page which mentions that the package contains so & so enclosures. My email id is desipins@hotmail.com.
Thanks.

BEC lettter format

Thanks for the soft copy, TSE. My letter is similar to yours except for the mention of the 750 form thing. I wonder why this difference. My 750 is almost fresh as I had a NOF in state as recently as Aug,2004. Anyways... :)

If the attorney address is the same then you don't need to worry.In my case BPC sent the letter to Attorney and copied the same to employer Address.

pgarg said:
Our office has moved from the old address (which was used in my LC application) to a new address. It's in the same building but on a different floor (different suite number). Are we required to inform DOL of this (in regards to the 45 day letter or otherwise)? I haven't received the letter yet.

The lawyer's address is still the same.

I'd really appreciate any input on this.

Thanks.

TSE_US said:
If the attorney address is the same then you don't need to worry.In my case BPC sent the letter to Attorney and copied the same to employer Address.

what about if the lawyer changed adress? he was workin for firm A and moved to another firm B? but the empliyer adress is the same.

does BEC sent 2 letters, one for the lawyer and the second for the employer?

In my case BPC did not ask to make any changes to 750 form.
But in the corrections list enclosure BPC asked to provide official documents related to company.

yours_sincerely said:
Thanks for the soft copy, TSE. My letter is similar to yours except for the mention of the 750 form thing. I wonder why this difference. My 750 is almost fresh as I had a NOF in state as recently as Aug,2004. Anyways... :)