Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to AVM??!!

I checked today only to hear the message 'Your case has been received'. Cases with DOT codes 030.162-014 recd. after mine (May 29) have been approved. I am really worried as to what's going on. An undue delay does not seem to be a good sign. :( Did email option work for any body?

Hi ssampy

I am also in the same situation. Cases with my DOT code with PHILY date after me got their approvals. I hoping that its the AVM which is having problem. I tried email option and it is down for several weeks. Is there anyway we can inform PHILY DOL about this?

Thanks

non rir eb3

could someone please post the recent approvals in nor rir eb3.
my case was moved to philly dol on july 15..

thanks

I have my RD as Jun 4th. the last case approved in my D.O.T code
(030.062.10) was 03391175 on Aug 5th. Mine is 03391267. The wait is frustrating.

Originally posted by slow_lc
I have my RD as Jun 4th. the last case approved in my D.O.T code
(030.062.10) was 03391175 on Aug 5th. Mine is 03391267. The wait is frustrating.

Mine is June 5th and eleventh applicant after you. I understand the agony, keep cool, someday or the other we will be there.

Aug 5???

Hi slow_lc,

I understand from your post that the last case approved was on Aug 5. Did you hear it from AVM? We've been thinking so far that the AVM is not working and the last updated date is July 31. Does that mean cases have been updated on Aug 5? In that case, my concern increases...:( :confused:

slow_lc

Hey Slow_Lc

Did you hear in the AVM that case no 03391175 was approved on Aug 5th. we all are in a idea that AVM was last updated on July 31st. I have been trying AVM from morning and all i get is busy tone. kindly can you confirm this please.

vicky

vicky_usa,

After many times of trying I am able to check my status. It is still "has been received". My Phily Recd. date is May 23 2003 with DOT Code 030.062-010. Don't know what's happening.

:(

Same here!!

I just checked the AVM and it still says 'The case has been recieved'. The case # which slow_lc has mentioned is 100 cases behind mine. Looks like our assumption of AVM not working is not true. Really really worried as to what's going on.. Did RKIndiaCBE check the status?

I am going crazy!!

Philly DOL on July 17, 2003

Hi,

My LC application was forwarded from Philly SESA to the DOL Regional Office, on July 17, 2003. I was able to confirm this on the AVM.

Re: Philly DOL on July 17, 2003

HI jogger007
What is priority Date and where is filed ..Couldyou pls give some details

Originally posted by jogger007
Hi,

My LC application was forwarded from Philly SESA to the DOL Regional Office, on July 17, 2003. I was able to confirm this on the AVM.

Hello

Hello, all
Long time watcher, first time user. My LC filed in July 25, 2002 at Philly SWA was forwarded to Reginal office on July 17, 2003. Could anyone tell me how to check on the last case with the same DOT code that got approved? I read some people are doing this. Thanks.:)

Hi ssampy,

My case number is 300 number less than slow_lc. With the previous discussions in the thread it is been ruled out that the cases are not approved either based on the case number or DOT code. I have been going crazy for almost 4 weeks. I hope our cases will be approved by end of this week. hope for the best.

tacker updated

hey guys

updated the tracker with the info of new members. hopefully we will hear some approval tom.

vicky

AVM fainally gives me the status as it is received on JULY 23rd 2003. It was sent from DE SESA on July 22nd 2003.

DOT Code is 030.167.014.

AVM reads around 12 cases when i input my employer phone number, am assuming last one is my case based on the date it sent

Is there anyway we can get the exact info about particular case when you don't have the case number and when your employer filled a bunch of applications, (other than assuming based on date)?

Hi,

Can any one please let me what is meant by "your case is REMANDATE TO YOUR EMPLOYER". I am getting this update message when I check in AVM.

My case moved to Reg on May 27. Your help is appreciated

thanks,
:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
AVM Update

My Case Received at DOL on MAy15th with DOT of 030-162-014 has been ceritified after being issued a Notice of Finding.
My SESA date was Jan 30th 2002
DOL Receive May 15h
Certified Today.
EB3-RIR.
Thanks a lot guys. Hang in there good things happen slowly.

Status
Not open for further replies.