Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LAbor Status

Guys:
Will it hamper the efficiency of these (already limping..) departments if we keep mailing them to enquire about our Labor statuses.???
May be we should let them get to work (and Approve more Labor's) than waste their time replying our Status- Mails / Enquiries...

As far as status is concerned .. we all will definitely know what it is once we receive the decision...

Good Luck to all of us..

ravavi

Hey,

Your concers are well founded but not applicable in this case as both the email and phone are automated system that just pull information from the database. So no matter how ever many phone calls or emails you send other than the server getting bogged down you will not be hamperring the processing time for the applications.

Have a good one
va

Re: Phone system not working

Also for those of you in Northern VA area Do you know of any INS certified Doctors where can I get a list and also has anyone used them.
[/B]

Try searching for "civil surgeons" + virginia with google.

We're in the Manassas area and I found a walk-in clinic located near Woodbridge that seems pretty good. I don't remember the name off-hand, although I do have it at home somewhere. If I can find it some time in the next few minutes I'll update this post with the info.

They wanted $150 / person and you can apparently show up any time and they'll get to you within an hour or so. You need to go back 3 days later to have the TB tests (?) checked.

We'll probably head there on Monday/Tuesday when I'm back in town so we can get our I-140 / AOS rolling.

ETA

Deficiencies in Employment Certification

MY case was filed as RIR and I received the following letter from DOL

"Your request for RIR cannot be approved because the Application for Alien Certification contains deficiencies. Your petition has been placed with it contemoraries in the Regional non-RIR queue. More detailed information regarding the deficienceis in the application will be provided when we reach your petition in the non-RIR queue."

Does this mean that the my application is Remanded to State?

Can any one have clue what this means ?

Thanks

Hey JAM15

sorry to hear that. can you provide some more details of your case. when did you filed the case, which state you filed it from DOT code and when did you filed it at Philly DOL

vicky

Tracker for everyone to fill in the good news. this week i have intuition that many cases will be approved. AVM is not working properly, i guess they will update it this week.

vicky

Some more updates

I was doing some more random checks and found that the following case numbers have been certified.

Case # - Recieved Date - DOT Code - Status
03391171 - June 2 2003 - 030.162-014 - Certified (July 31)
03391471 - June9 2003 - 860.381-022 - Certified
03391441 - June 6 2003 - 030.062-010 - Certified (June 17th)
03391777 - June 9 2003 - 381.137-010 - Certified (July 30th)
03391261 - June 4 2003 - 030.062-010 - Certified (July 30th)

Do any of the case numbers belong you anyone on the portal??
Keep your fingers crossed guys.

Va

How do I track my labor petition.

Gurus,
Please help me to figure out tracking my case. I applied for labor in OCt2001 Philly. Is there any number that I can see in my reciept?
Dates show that mine should be in regional by this time, however my attorney didn't receive any notification that it was passed from state to Regional.

Help is most appreciated.
Thanks

Guys,
I am in the same boat as 'rakgc'. I applied my labor in Dec2001 and still my attorney did't received any notification that it was passed from state to Regional.
Help me out in tracking my case.

Thanks,

PHGUY, rakgc

Your attorney or employer can always call SESA and check the status. From my experience with couple of SESAs (don't ask why :-( ) they always be able to check your status immediately...

Alternatively call your self... while most of the SESA's do not give you/applicant info. they may; you never know...esp. when you explain them that your dates are much before the published processing dates!!!

Below is link for all DOL and SESA contacts...

http://www.ows.doleta.gov/foreign/contacts.asp

PHGUY and rakgc

why dont u guys try AVM system. Just dail 215 861 5286. Press 1 for permanent application. Then press the option with employers phone no. enter the employer phone number which is given the the labor application. if you case is transfered to philly DOL, you will get all the information. if not then ask you attorney to contact SESA office for details.

best of luck

August No Approval

It is strange to see, there has been no approval in the month of Aug. half of month has crossed and no updates so far. any idea if the AVM is not updated or there are no approval at all.

I checked AVM in the morning and the system was busy. Checked in the afternoon around 2:00 PM EST and i got my status. As vicky_usa mentioned that there has been no approvals made this month. My Phily recd date is May 23rd 2003. As per the excel document i am next in line. Checking my staus twice in a day with no luck.:( My status still says "has been received".

Last edited by a moderator:
keep the hopes high tr_gc. i am sure you must have been certified by now. i guess the AVM has gone out for a vacation. one fine morning it will be updated and this forum will be flooded with msg of approvals.

vicky

Hi tr_gc,

I think you are the right person to ask this question.

Can you please tell me how many weeks they took to update the AVM which says your case has been received on so and so date, when they initially got your file from SESA?

Mien was forwarded to Philly DOL from Delaware three weeks back and i still don't hear the same in AVM.

I appriciate your help.

Thanks

hi desi_boy_usa,

As far my memory goes it took only 1 week to update PHILY AVM about my case arrival. But definitely not 3 weeks. As vicy_usa mentioned, looks like the AVM is on vacation. Is there any way we can inform about this to the concerned authority?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.