Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any non RIR approvals

Hi,
My case is NON-RIR.
I am guessing my Regional Date Received is 11/25/2002.

Is there anyone in the forum who is non-RIR too.

if so can you please post any recent approvals.

thanks
s ram

EB3 RIR Notice of finding

Guys my case went to DOL on May15th 2003 EB3/RIR. I checked AVM ans it says Notice of finding issued. Anyone knows what this emans or will my case be rejected.

Mine has been certified.:D

I checked AVM 13:50 Today(07/29/2003).
It said it has been certified at 07/28/2003.
My receipt date is 05/29/2003.

Thanks for the good infos and Good luck to you all.

ETA,
could you please update my info in the excel tracker.
TIA.

No news yet

Thanks for the info. on how to check the status. I did manage to find my case number and the receipt date. It is 05/29/2003 and not 05/20 as I thought originally. Checked the AVM and it gives only the recd. message.

The wait continues....

Updated the xl

Originally posted by yhcheong
Mine has been certified.:D

I checked AVM 13:50 Today(07/29/2003).
It said it has been certified at 07/28/2003.
My receipt date is 05/29/2003.

Thanks for the good infos and Good luck to you all.

ETA,
could you please update my info in the excel tracker.
TIA.

Congrats yhcheong...
BTW, updated yhcheong's info in the xl sheet.

One more approval

Hi,

My colleague who has the same receipt date (05/27/03) as mine got approved yesterday. Mine is still pening and I was 78 cases before him, based on the case #. I did a random check through AVM and there are some cases before my # which is yet to be approved and similarly there are cases after my # to be approved. Looks to be random approval. :(

Keeping my fingers crossed. Wondering whether mine is with a different officer. As long as it gets approved I am fine, but don't want to hear any rejection news :(

Just curious to know about the status of these folks.

hprabhu 04/30/03
nchokshi 05/16/03
gc121801 05/20/03
ssampy 05/20/03
lssd 05/21/03
alpha2002 05/27/03

Would appreciate if you can update, which will help me and others. also

Thanks,
Ramu Kannappan

Re: EB3 RIR Notice of finding

Originally posted by kartoos
Guys my case went to DOL on May15th 2003 EB3/RIR. I checked AVM ans it says Notice of finding issued. Anyone knows what this emans or will my case be rejected.

From what I understand, I wouldn't worry too much about this until you see what the NOF was for. e.g. in my own case, we had a NOF at the SESA stage and it was simply a request to repost the internal ad because the VA DOL number wasn't included on it (or something like that). If its something like this, you'll need to comply with the request, let them know when its been done, then you should be back on track with the same priority date that you had before.

Its definitely better to get a NOF at this stage than a remanded to state (usually this means repeating with non-RIR) or an outright denial.

ETA

Hello RKIndiaCBE

I am still waiting for my approval. I am wondering how they are processing applications. My case and case one number before me, both were moved to DOL on 16th May. I am still waiting for approval and the case just one number before me was approved on 1st June. This case has DOT code 079-361-018.

CONGRATS!!!!

yhcheong,

Congrats this is great news for you. Are you going for I140 and I 485 or CP.

All,

The processing has been very random for past few weeks and it has also slowed down quite a bit. Some of the case have gotten approved way before the others. I have heard from various people that the reason for this is that the cases are handled by many officers each one processing on their own speed. Plus the labor category makes a difference. Also the other thing to keep in mind is that the market has not been doing so well. So for certain cases esp in IT they are asking for more supporting documents.

Keep your fingers crossed

Va

Hi RKIndiaCBE.

I have not got any approval notice yet! Waiting for it

I heard in AVM lot of case, which received on 27 May, are approved.

:confused:

Re: CONGRATS!!!!

Originally posted by VaLabor_02
yhcheong,

Congrats this is great news for you. Are you going for I140 and I 485 or CP.

All,

The processing has been very random for past few weeks and it has also slowed down quite a bit. Some of the case have gotten approved way before the others. I have heard from various people that the reason for this is that the cases are handled by many officers each one processing on their own speed. Plus the labor category makes a difference. Also the other thing to keep in mind is that the market has not been doing so well. So for certain cases esp in IT they are asking for more supporting documents.

Keep your fingers crossed

Va

Thanks,

I've not decided yet.
Because if I-140 takes 10 months, there is no benefit for me to go to CP.
In my country(Korea), CP takes 6 ~ 7 months, so it is matter of I-140.
Thinking.....
:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.