Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Labor Approved

LILUS(short cut for your long name :)),
Thanks for the update. Congrats. Good luck on your next stages. Appreciate your coming an updating us all on the forum.

REgards, ETchoneB

Originally posted by LoveIndiaLikeUS
Hello All :

Thanks for everyone who contribute positively and keeping this forum great! My Receipt Date is August 22nd where Phili. Fed. Labor Dept received my approval application from VA and they have approved my case on Dec. 10th, 2002. My case is RIR and I checked the AVM yesterday and found it has been certified. I am planning to file I-140 and I-485 concurrently.

Can any one tell me how long it takes to get EAD and Advanced Parole if I apply next week. Is there any way to track the dates?

Another problem I am facing is that my company has made operating losses last year and will it be a problem in getting my I-140 cleared? Any inputs is welcome.

Thanks,
LoveIndiaLikeUS

Re: Phily DOL

Hi Ramss:

Since your labor was cleared, I have not found you in any chats. Just want to know how your I-140 & I-485? Thanks.

Originally posted by ramss
All phily DOL(no SESA) message updates here.

Hi guys,

My LC got approved on Dec 10th. Here are my details:

DOT Code : 030.162-014
Recd date : 08/21/2002
Certified on 12/10/2002
Lawyer recd the certification today i.e. on 12/13/2002

I am new to this thread.
This is my first message.
My receipt date at DOL Phily was 08/16/02. But AVM message still saying about the receipt date. Can some body give some info about checking the status of my LC.
Case no:033801xx.
Thanks

a suggestion

Hi, I'm new here. I have a suggestion:
Since we can check AVM by case number and a lot of person are on this form, maybe let all of us to check 50 cases which are closed to our case number and post it here every weekend. such as if somebody has case number:03380124, he/she checks case number from 03380100 to 03380150 and post the update information on the list. Then we could not only see where they are processing now, but also know how many case they are processing every day and calculate when our case will be processed.
Just a suggestion

charleydol

All/Any suggestion from member are welcome but what you are suggesting will fill up the whole thread if each one of us takes 50 cases and try to do it everyday.

Following this thread for a long time and have notice that Philly DOL usually updates AVM once a week.

Once a week doing that is great and only for those members whose cases are older then 90 day's.

godfother

That means your case is still pending and they haven't made any decision. You can ask your employer/attorney to call DOL and check your case.

mb12345

Congratulations and good luck with INS (140/485)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks usnycus !

Does anybody know which is the right forum for I-140/I-485 processing that I should join. I saw quite a few forums there and wasn't sure which one is the right one (like "Philly DOL" for Federal labor and "Any updates on Virginia LC" for Va state labor").

I-140/485

Guys Need help
I was born in 1972 but in the absence of my Birth certificate I have got a new birth certificate issued last year ie registered in 2001. but my lawyer says that this is not acceptable and you need to file an affidavit prepared by 2 family members that have personal knowledge of your birth..
so guys does anyone have a format of info about this...
please reply asap.....
srifin

philly dol tracker

hi friends,
please keep this file updated, and thanks for sharing all the info.
good luck,
zipzapzoom

srifin

Search for "Birth Certificate" at this site and you will get a lot of information on how/what. Anyway following is the sample taken from one of the website:
--------------------------------------------------
SAMPLE AFFIDAVIT OF BIRTH
--------------------------------------------------

U.S. laws require submission of copies of birth certificate given by the LOCAL GOVERNMENT/municipality of the city, town or village where an applicant was born. Please note, school certificates, baptismal certificates, or certificates from hospital where an applicant was born are not sufficient. The birth certificate must be issued by the local government.

If the local government has no record of the birth, then a Certificate of Non-Availability must be obtained. A Certificate of Non-Availability is a statement from the local government/municipality stating that there is no record of the birth. In addition to the Certificate of Non-availability, two Affidavits of Birth from persons with knowledge of the birth; parents, relatives or friends who were adults when the applicant was born must be submitted. NOTE: Applicant's parents may submit the affidavits. An Affidavit is a statement under oath and need NOT be notarized provided the Affidavit contains a signed self-attestation clause.

================== ==================
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING OUT THE AFFIDAVIT
FILL OUT THE INFORMATION (TYPE OR WRITE IN CAPITAL LETTERS) HAVE THE PERSON PROVIDING THE AFFIDAVIT SIGN AND DATE IN THE PLACES PROVIDED. IT IS NOT REQUIRED TO TAKE THIS AFFIDAVIT FOR NOTARIZATION. THIS AFFIDAVIT CONTAINS A SIGNED "SELF ATTESTATION" CLAUSE.

EXAMPLE OF A FILLED AFFIDAVIT OF BIRTH BY AN UNCLE

I, John S. Smith (Print Full Name), do hereby solemnly state and affirm as follows:

I was born on 12 January 1940 (Date), at London, England (City and Country of Birth).

I have known Mary Adams (maiden name Mary Smith) since the day she/he was born, because I am her father's brother. (state exact relationship).

I personally know that Mary Adams was born on 15 February 1960 (Date of birth), at Washington, D.C., U.S.A. (City and Country of Birth) because I was informed by my brother,
Mary's Father, Mr. Thoms H. Smith, that he had been blessed with a daughter (State How You Know of the Birth) The full names of Mary's parents are:

My current address is:

12 Utopia Place
London, England
Phone: (111) 111-1111

Date: August 22, 1999 (Signature)

(Print Name) John S. Smith

I hereby declare under penalty of perjury pursuant to the laws of the United States of America (28 U.S.C. § 1746) that the foregoing is true and correct.

Executed on August 22, 1999 (Date) at London, England (City and Country where this Affidavit is Signed).

(Signature)

(Print Name) John S. Smith

AFFIDAVIT OF BIRTH

I, (Print Full Name), do hereby solemnly state and affirm as follows:

I was born on (Date), at (City and Country of Birth).

I have known since the day she/he was born, because I am (state exact relationship).

I personally know that was born on (Date of birth), at (City and Country of Birth) because (State How You Know of the Birth) The full names of parents are:

My current address is:

* (insert current address)

Date: (Signature)

(Print Name)

I hereby declare under penalty of perjury pursuant to the laws of the United States of America (28 U.S.C. § 1746) that the foregoing is true and correct.

Executed on (Date) at (City and Country where this Affidavit is Signed).

(Signature)

(Print Name)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
END SAMPLE AFFIDAVIT OF BIRTH
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
philly dol update as of 12/15/02

it seems that philly dol is processing august last week cases:
last known case certified as of 12/15/02 was 0338055x received at dol on 8/26/02.
please post if anyone has more recent information.
good luck,
zipzapzoom

Re:

these case # received on Aug 26 have been processed --
03380575, 03380580, the case 03380600 receive Aug 27 is also certified. The latest update date was 12/16.

however I also found some cases that were received earlier (some received on 8/15) haven't been processed yet.

Good luck to everyone.

AUG 25 Approved !!!

Hi Folks,
Our applications received on Aug 25 at Philadelphia Regional DOL
were approved yesterday Dec 16 .
I've attached the updated tracker spreadsheet ...

My RD at Phily DOL is 08/29/2002. I checked AVM and email It still says Pending.I will find from my lawyer about case

Re: AUG 25 Approved !!!

congratulations,
good luck in the 140,485 processing
hope our day comes soon too....
cheers,
zipzapzoom

Originally posted by gc-appl
Hi Folks,
Our applications received on Aug 25 at Philadelphia Regional DOL
were approved yesterday Dec 16 .
I've attached the updated tracker spreadsheet ...

Some cases of 9/10/2002 certified

I checked the EMAIL (with my emp ph #), in that I saw some cases recieved on 9/10/2002 got certified, but some cases 8/28/2002 was not certified.

Status
Not open for further replies.