Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
spidey said:
It's taking a lot of time. Check the dates they are working on - RIR is at Sept 03 and non-RIR is at Mar 03. We are hoping backlog reduction cntrs will speed things up considerably.

Goodluck with your decision.

The above are the dates when the application was received by Regional or for the dates the application was filed with State?

dcmetro22042 said:
The above are the dates when the application was received by Regional or for the dates the application was filed with State?

I believe it is the date received by regional. Otherwise I would not be here to wait. :mad:

Hmm..I filed my regular labor in VA in April '03. This means, there a long way for even labor to be cleared. VA might take another 1 yr and maybe Phil too...another 2 yrs maybe for just labor!!

ode said:
Just one curious question,
Why are only people in Philly talking about BRC? The California people do not mention it. Is that because we are more optimistic than they?

Thats bcos BRC's are only for Phily and Chicago!!

BRC r for the whole nation not just phili and texas.

csrini1 said:
Thats bcos BRC's are only for Phily and Chicago!!
hi,

it is not correct that those brc r only for philadelphia and chicago, they r to be used first at the regional level starting in philadeplphia and texas DOL for clearing their backlog and then they will go to other DOL regions and also they r made to cover some SWA nationwide at a later stage and when it looks neeeded.

regards,

antonioa77 said:
hi,

it is not correct that those brc r only for philadelphia and chicago, they r to be used first at the regional level starting in philadeplphia and texas DOL for clearing their backlog and then they will go to other DOL regions and also they r made to cover some SWA nationwide at a later stage and when it looks neeeded.

regards,

Texas and Philly make more sense than Chicago and Philly to me. Thanks for the info.

Hi Guys,

While my labor is pending with Chicago, my 6 year H1b is coming to a close in Feb, 05. Needless to say my labor (like most everybody else) has been pending for more than 20 months, between Michigan and Chicago.

My lawyer is getting ready to file for the H1B extention. It looks like that a wage determination survey has to be filed along with it. My problem is that the agency which did the wage survey, when the original H1B application was filed, is no longer doing any survey. My questions are

1. Do we need the wage determination survey for the 7th year extention?
2. What are the Michigan recognaized agencies who specialize in wage determination for the non IT sector?
3. Can we have the original survey that was used for the original H1B application(Feb, 02) ?

Thanks in advance for your help

Higcoptimist

What is the way to find out the DOT # for a case. The lawyer says that Labor moved to Regional about 6 months back but he never received the DOT #. Is there any way/number/website that I can use to get that number? I would like to check the status of the labor. The flcdatacenter.com website does not show that labor petition, which I find very surprising. I want to use that labor for labor substitution.

3 days in 5 months!

Guys,

Did you notice that current regional processing date as posted on this website, is July 03, 2003 ? ! It means that it moved only 3 days in last five months!!!! :mad:

Anybody who filed in may 2003, non-rir, eb3 category

I don't see anybody discussing about the cases in SESA. Is this the correct thread for discussing SESA cases? I don't see any other discussion forum for Philadelphia SESA. I'm just curious to know if any body filed his case in may 2003, non-rir and eb3 category got approved in the state level. Now the priority date is feb 2004. Please post it on the forum. Waiting for state labor to clear since long time.

Thanks.

update about BRC from my attorney

Sources have reported that labor certification applications pending at the Dallas and Philadelphia DOL regional offices are currently being transferred to backlog reduction centers that have been set up in those cities. When a case is transferred, a letter is sent to the employer and their representative advising of the transfer to the reduction center and also requesting updated information. According to sources, employers are being given 45 days to respond to these letters. Responses that are incomplete or are not received within the 45-day time frame will not be accepted and the corresponding case will be closed. We are following this issue and will update you as we receive more information

immi2003 said:
I don't see anybody discussing about the cases in SESA. Is this the correct thread for discussing SESA cases? I don't see any other discussion forum for Philadelphia SESA. I'm just curious to know if any body filed his case in may 2003, non-rir and eb3 category got approved in the state level. Now the priority date is feb 2004. Please post it on the forum. Waiting for state labor to clear since long time.

Thanks.

This forum is really for Philly DOL level cases but feel free to ask questions.

There is a Philadelphia SESA forum
ImmigrationPortal Forums > USA Immigration Issues > Immigrant Visas (Green Cards) > Labor Certifications > Philadelphia SESA Tracker

Not much action in there though.

dcmetro22042 said:
What is the way to find out the DOT # for a case. The lawyer says that Labor moved to Regional about 6 months back but he never received the DOT #. Is there any way/number/website that I can use to get that number? I would like to check the status of the labor. The flcdatacenter.com website does not show that labor petition, which I find very surprising. I want to use that labor for labor substitution.

Can anyone answer above?

immi2003 said:

Thanks.

There's a seperate thread for Philedelphia SESA Tracker. You can try out there. Good Luck to you.

Is AVM updated when transfer letter to BRC is sent?

Do they update the AVM to indicate that a letter has been mailed informing the attorney that the case has been transferred to BRC? Want to make sure that the attorney doesn't miss it.

that's the number

Very difficult to get thru during the day as everybody is checking their status...

Status
Not open for further replies.