Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Labor_final

One decision probably needs to be made by all of us during your I-140 stage:

Since we can do I-140 and I-485 concurrently, what is best choice if you need to add your family (spouse or childrens etc.)? Should you file I-140 only yourself and add family in I-485 stage (most people did previously without I-140 & I-485 concurrency), OR add your family at I-140 stage since you are going to file I-485 soon.

Originally posted by usnycus
Call your lawyer and ask him to give you CASE # if that case is in Phily DOL. Without case # and having more than one application from same employers makes it hard to guess. You have to rely on date (when application was sent) and DOT (to match with Job description) to make an educated guess.

If your employer is not giving you case # then call phily DOL as if U R the employer (the person who signed on your LC) and ask for status.

Re: Re: Labor_final

Hsteven29,
Congradulation.
My case was sent to DOL on sep 11, 2002 as I got letter from lawyer. Yesterday I tried to find out case no and other information. I entered company TAX ID , AVM denied it and ask for phone number. I entered phone Employer phone number, it keeps asking me phone number.
My question is Do I have to eneter lawyer office number? If not , then is there possibilty that they did not receive my case OR they received it but did not eneter to System? Do you have any idea abt it?

Thanks

Originally posted by hsteven29
One decision probably needs to be made by all of us during your I-140 stage:

Since we can do I-140 and I-485 concurrently, what is best choice if you need to add your family (spouse or childrens etc.)? Should you file I-140 only yourself and add family in I-485 stage (most people did previously without I-140 & I-485 concurrency), OR add your family at I-140 stage since you are going to file I-485 soon.

kalse_2000

It is the number your employer provided while submitting LC Application Part-A (usually emplyer's office #)...

Your case is not in system -- Yes That could be a possibily...

or may be your employer is not using his primary business number for immigration purpose (who know why...)

Thanks usnycus.....

hsteven29
As far I140, if your family is here it's better to inform in I 140, there is no harm...In application it clearly asks for the info...talk to your lawyer too....

Congrats!

Congrats, Hsteven29 and Dssdss. Hopefully all of us from this thread will meet again in I140/I485 very soon. :)

Questions on DOT code:

What's the difference between 030.162-014 and 030.062-010? I only konw that 030 means software engineer, what about the other digits?

To kalse_2000,

AVM sometimes asks for Tax ID and sometimes asks for phone number. But I am sure the phone should be your employer's number, 10 digits of it, instead of your attoney's one. Sometimes, you need to try more than once. Good luck.

Employer's phone number is nothing but the phone number that was filled on your ETA form by your lawyer who consults your company poeple. You should enter that number or your case number, if you know it

Guys,
Everyone is providing info. here about the processing time of Philly DOL but no one says if they are talking about RIR cases or NRIR case or both, when they say the processing date is July 1st week now. It would really help if someone can let all of us know what's the processing date for non-RIR cases as well. Thank you.

usnycus,

I very much hope so. In that case, I should be expecting my approval soon since my ND is 07/08/02. But I am wondering why the federal labor department is officially notifying two different dates for RIR and NRIR cases. The processing times were updated today by this web site and it shows June for RIR cases and March for NRIR case at Philly DOL.

Gcard2002

U R Right. They are showing two different dates for RIR and Non-RIR case.

I don't know for how long you have been following this thread but following two Non-RIR cases were approved in same time frame as other RIR cases.....

TimWillis......EB2/NRIR....04/11/02.......07/24/02.....Certified.
gc.2251......EB3/NRIR.....04/15/02.......06/24/02.....Certified

Let's Hope for best..Good Luck...

Phone No

Hi guys,
I have that applicaion in front of me and I see the number on column 5 the company phone number which i tried yesterday and it denied that number. I also see that my attorney gave his number after he singed the application.

Thanks

kalse_2000

U R looking at the right number. Column 5 of PART-A LC application is the number one should use in Regional DOL AVM system while looking for his/her case.

kalse_2000: In your case, system is not taking that phone # that means either the application is not in DOL or they have not assigned you a case # yet. In both event ask your lawyer to call them and see what's going on if you know by sure that DOL should have got it by now. Also do you know if your employer has submitted any LC application in past and what number did they used...

Kalse_2000
I guess your are doing right…you can only check with your employer's phone number…. System update in Philly DOL will take some time (more than a week as per my observation) after receiving from SESA. So keep checking your case with employer phone number only not the lawyer phone number…

Thanks

Thanks guys.
I'm the only one, my company file LC.
My lawyer sent letter saying that SESA forward to DOL on sep 11, 2002. If i takes one week then I might get on system at the end of this week.

Thanks Guys.

Hi Guys,
My case was received in DOL on 08/29/2002 with DOT 031.xxx-xxx. Does any one has any idea related to DOT Code(any track or history)

Thanks

Status

Hi guys,
I called to AVM and this time it worked. it gives me my case no and dot number and rcv date.

Case # DOT RcvDate
033xxxxxx 030.162.014 09/13/2002

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
block out the last digit on your case#

otherwise - any one can see your details by using the avm or e-mail.

good luck

to chwang

Thanks for the wishes
My answer to ur question ?

I am sorry to say that I do not know, May be next time when I meet the laywer I can ask.
Good luck to u

Questions ?

What's the difference between 030.162-014 and 030.062-010? I only konw that 030 means software engineer, what about the other digits?

Congrats hsteven29....

Folks, FYI- my RD at Phillly DOL is appx 08/15....EB-2

keep the updates coming

Status
Not open for further replies.