philadelphia BEC MA cases only

jomkj

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
This thread is to follow up Massachusetts cases only. Please add your details.

Thanks,
Jom,

My details,

State MA
NON-RIR/EB2
PD Jun 2003,
Case no: P-05171-xxxxx
45 day letter March 9 2006
45 day letter Reply: Apr 5 2006

45 Day letter

Received my 45 day letter and responded.

PR: FEB 2004
MA-EB2/TR
Case # P-05186-XXXXX
RD: Never Made it
45 Day letter : June 2006

My Information

PD: Dec 2004
MA/EB2/Non-RIR
RD: Never Made it
45 Day letter : May 2006
Case # P-05171-XXXXX

MA Labor approved !

I got a great news from my attorney today that after long long long ..... 3.5 year wait - my MA TR labor was approved.

Ice got broken for MA guys !!!!

Now, sure my details:

PD: Jan 31 2003
Case source: Regional
Case Processing type: TR
Case received date: PD
RD: don't know what it is
Case #: P-05208-4XXXX

My case cleared from state and was sent to Boston DOL just before they closed operations. Then it got to backlog.
I requested the screenshot in the middle of June so you can see the details above.

Thanks for your posts and good luck to everybody here!!!

congratulations

Congratulations.

For MA TR applicants who haven't reached regional level like myself, I have lost my hope...

lota_mc2 said:
I got a great news from my attorney today that after long long long ..... 3.5 year wait - my MA TR labor was approved.

Now, sure my details:

My case cleared from state and was sent to Boston DOL just before they closed operations. Then it got to backlog.
I requested the screenshot in the middle of June so you can see the details above.

Congratz lota_mc2

lota_mc2 said:

Now, sure my details:

My case is similar to you cleared the state and went to regional, mine is Dec 2002 I don't know when will I get a call from my lawyer. By the way is your case EB2 or EB3

lota_mc2 said:

Now, sure my details:

Congratulation!
Some hope for MA cases
PD dec2003
State MA
45days letter 9/2005
case#05192-xxxxx

My case is similar to you cleared the state and went to regional, mine is Dec 2002 I don't know when will I get a call from my lawyer. By the way is your case EB2 or EB3

it's EB2 but I don't think it should make any difference at labor approval step.
You may expect this call any time now. Wish you get it soon!

My details..

In the Signature. I may give up waiting on this and go back to India. This is just infuriating and above all the I485 Retrogression now!!