Philadelphia BEC -California cases only - Tracker

Good news , Congrats

Hi

I hope we see some more regular approvals from PBEC for CA in coming months.Lets hope they cross the July-Aug time frame cases & move forward soon

Thanks
GCcomesoon
PD-5/2003
EB2RIR

moleee said:
Hi there,
i got approved today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am really happy, here are my details.
good luck to everyone else and thanks for all the input...
PD 07/19/2002
Ca RIR EB2
case no P-04308-****
case source= region

Congrad....

Did you ever receive the 45-day letter?

one more for CA

Posted by Saknia

CA Aug 2002 RIR approval

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GotGC??
Registered User Join Date: Nov 2004

LC Approved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From a friend:
PD 8/6/2002, CA/RIR from PBEC

45dl?

GCcomesoon said:
Posted by Saknia

CA Aug 2002 RIR approval

GotGC??
Registered User Join Date: Nov 2004

LC Approved

From a friend:
PD 8/6/2002, CA/RIR from PBEC

When did he receive his 45DL?.

45 days letter Received - Now how long will it take ?

Gurus,

My employer received the 45 Days letter on 04/12/06 and replied it back. Now can somebody give me an idea that what would be the time period from the day of replying the 45 days letter to the day on which department will aprrove/certify the LCA?

My detail is as under.

Category: EB3 - Non - RIR
State: MA
Priority Date:07/2*/2003
45DLetter Receiving Date: 04/12/2006
Case no: P-0517*-*****

Thanks in advance.

- Bharat Premi

One more

CA July31st 2002 RIR EB3 approval

25th April 2006, 03:03 AM
gcclassy
Registered User Join Date: Apr 2006

Posted by Saknia

July 31st 2002 labour approved

My Labour got approved last friday from PBEC Backlog center.

Labour details

July 31st 2002
RIR, EB3,California

I wish you all good luck for there approvals. I know this Journey is most traffic jam journey than our road traffic back home.

July approval

CA July16 2002 EB3 approval

lost4ever
Registered User Join Date: Jun 2005

Another July Approval from PBEC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my coworkers got his labor today. His details:

EB3,CA
PD: 7/16/2002
RD: 7/21/2003
Case #: P-04321-xxxxx
45 Day Letter receipt date: March 14, 2005

Aug approval

Hi everyone

I got my labor certification finally.My lawyer sent me the email on April 22.I was trying to share the good news with everyone but my sttupid Adelphia cable connection was not allowing me to access the site for more than a month.
Seems like they are begining to work at last
I am writing this to share this news with you from a library computer.
My details are as follows;
Ca RIR , PD aug 2002

strange thing is I recd. my screen shot on April 17 and it did not mention anything.Anyways, I am not complaining.

Thanks
GComesoon

Sep approval

CA Sep 12 2002 approval

#13318 2nd May 2006, 05:26 PM
dzh1234
Registered User Join Date: Jul 2004

Just heard that my LC is approved today. It seems PBEC is working faster.

Thanks a lot for this forum for the past several years. Good luck to all of you who are still sufferring the waiting.

God bless you.

RIR/EB2/CA
PD: 9/12/2002
RD: 9/2003
Case#: p-04323-0****
45-day letter: 3/3/06 replied: 3/9/06
LC-40 approved: 5/2/2006

One more

Posted by Chipman

Priority Date : Sep 23, 2002
State : CA
RIR , EB2
45 Day letter received : March 15, 2005
45 Day letter replied : March 16, 2005
My case number P-4320-00XXX
labor approved : April27, 2006

This forum is vey useful and saknia pattern to predict is 95% accurate. I hope everybody gets through this mess.
45 day received on March 15, 2005

Can anyone please help ?

Hi All Friends ,

I don't know if I am the only one in this situation or there are many of this kind. I applied in RIR from California. My Priority Date was 05/03/2003 . I haven't got any 45 Days Case notice yet. And the worst of all is , I am seeing you guys putting Case number Like P-xxxxx-xxxxx or D-xxxxx-xxxxx ...I have not even received that new D or P ETA number also ? I just have original 6 digit numeric case number received from california EDD when they received my case ..is it very common or something very strange and dangerous..Please advice as I am right now waiting for my 7 th year extension of H1B...

DO you have any suggestion for me ?????

Thanks

Please consult your immigration Attorney

GorH said:
Hi All Friends ,

I don't know if I am the only one in this situation or there are many of this kind. I applied in RIR from California. My Priority Date was 05/03/2003 . I haven't got any 45 Days Case notice yet. And the worst of all is , I am seeing you guys putting Case number Like P-xxxxx-xxxxx or D-xxxxx-xxxxx ...I have not even received that new D or P ETA number also ? I just have original 6 digit numeric case number received from california EDD when they received my case ..is it very common or something very strange and dangerous..Please advice as I am right now waiting for my 7 th year extension of H1B...

Thanks

I would suggest you to consult your attorney.My OD is 05/15/2003 & the case went to EDD on 04/29/04.After that received by PBEC in Jan & 45 days letter was send on 8th Feb ,2005 & replied back on 16th Feb 2005.

I got this information from my attorney as they pulled the screen shot for my case from PBEC.You can also try by sending email to PBEC.
As per me , you should have got the 45 days letter by now

Thanks
GCcomesoon

new PERM

My case Priority Date is July 2003 RIR. I am thinking about applying new PERM for LC because currently priority date goes pretty fast.
From the speed which stupid philosophy back center, it will take another one year for my case. But transferring is a little dangerous cause I am h1b 7 years. Any idea from you?
Appreciate
Oliver

Question:

Does the priority date do anything with order of approving labor certificate?

God bless you all!

GorH said:
Hi All Friends ,

Thanks

I don't think it is that unusual, although my priority date is later than yours (07/**/04). I have no 45 day letter, have no idea which BEC my case gathers dust in, and my attorney doesn't know either.

oliverlu said:
My case Priority Date is July 2003 RIR. I am thinking about applying new PERM for LC because currently priority date goes pretty fast.
From the speed which stupid philosophy back center, it will take another one year for my case. But transferring is a little dangerous cause I am h1b 7 years. Any idea from you?
Appreciate
Oliver

Actually I am also in kind of same situation like you but according to me you should not go to perm now many reasons.

1. Even if It will gety approved in PERM you will have to go to I 140 and after that for 485 EB2 date is right now prcessing as of 2001. SO you can't apply 485 till your date will go current.

2. By converting to PERM you will not loose your PD but there is chance of rejection. PERM is fast for approving and recjecting ,,,both.

3. Perm will open a whole new Recuruitment process and that is not acceptable unless you have good 2 years left in 6 years and you are in 7th yar already.

TRY this only if you have Masters Degree of some kind of reputed Stream...

Again this is just my opinion and this has nothing to do with reality

The worse case than yours: PD 11/2002, EB2 RIR. No 45-day, no nothing.
:mad: :mad: :mad:

GorH said:
Hi All Friends ,

Thanks

one more Sep approval

Posted by Saknia

CA Sep25 2002 EB2 RIR approval

8th May 2006, 08:36 AM
NewAflatoon
Registered User Join Date: Aug 2005

LC Approved

After 3 and 1/2 years finally the day has come. My labor has approved. Recieved letter on 05/04/06

EB2/RIR/CA
PD: Sept25 2002.
RD: Oct 2003
ETA Case# P-04309-33XXX
45 days letter rcvd: Feb22, 2005