Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

What is the PBEC Telephone number ?

Hi,

What is the number to call PBEC. My 2002 caseisstill pending there !

Finally I got some information "useful" after calling PBEC over 100 times. They told me that the analyst issued an "NOF" to my case in Feb, however, it has been on the officer's desk for over 2 months. The letter has not been sent out yet. It seems like that the letter is sleeping on her desk. The certifying officer is Barbara Shelly. Is she a tough woman?

They said the RIR case will be finished by Apr. I do not think it is possible even by the end of May.

God, when will you bless me?

What does your case status show in email?

Hi GodBlessUs,
Did you send an email to info@phi.dflc.us to find your status? If yes, then what does your Case status show: NOF or Final Review?

Finally I got some information "useful" after calling PBEC over 100 times. They told me that the analyst issued an "NOF" to my case in Feb, however, it has been on the officer's desk for over 2 months. The letter has not been sent out yet. It seems like that the letter is sleeping on her desk. The certifying officer is Barbara Shelly. Is she a tough woman?

They said the RIR case will be finished by Apr. I do not think it is possible even by the end of May.

NOFs...

Godblessblessus, what is your PD?

It is really to worry that they are producing NOF and not sending them right away ...

Has anybody from 2002 or prior been approved recently without any NOF?

NYAUG2002,
I am in same situation Nov 2002, no NOF still in process. My status is RIR so not sure where the H*** I am stuck. Let me know if you find out something.
sandin07 RIR, VA Nov 2002
In Process

Hi guys,

Just wanted to check what is happening with my so loved forum. It is bad to see few old friends like yours_sincerely, dol_ka_shikar and others still here.

Good luck to all !

Hi, All,

I got NOF last September which was asking us to provide
job applicant names and results (lawful reason of denying).
We provided those in the rebuttal. Now after 6 month,
they came back again, and asking us to provide proof of
the hiring process, like email notfications for interview
invitation, etc.

However, we didn't keep these records which was more than 4 years ago. Our HR at that time left the company long time back.
Have any of you got such kind of request before? Is this a reasonable
request? Coz I never see anywhere in the document/website that such
records would be needed.

What should I do now? Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Certified petition

Suryam,
can you post a message, when you recieve your certified copy. I am waiting for 2 weeks now and there is no luck. my lawyer keeps telling wait :-(

Finally both my employer and the lawyer have received the approval letter. I am sure you will be getting the letter in a couple of days. It appears that it is taking them about 2-3 weeks to mail the paperwork.

Attorney received the original certification yesterday

Dear friends:
Mine got certified on 2nd March 2007 but received the original certification letter just yesterday... thats 40 days wait... but out of the hell hole... thank god...

- Kiran00

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Kiran

Dear friends:
Mine got certified on 2nd March 2007 but received the original certification letter just yesterday... thats 40 days wait... but out of the hell hole... thank god...

- Kiran00

Congratulations Kiran. Getting out of PBEC is like more than getting GC. We are getting too old beyond our age due to BEC's. I spoke to one nice guy in PBEC about 30 minutes back. He syas, all the RIR's have to be decided by May 15, 2007 and are confident that BEC's will be closed by Sept 2007.

Good News...

Congratulations Kiran. Getting out of PBEC is like more than getting GC. We are getting too old beyond our age due to BEC's. I spoke to one nice guy in PBEC about 30 minutes back. He syas, all the RIR's have to be decided by May 15, 2007 and are confident that BEC's will be closed by Sept 2007.

Caliber,

That is good news for RIR cases still pending!

Question is whether this May 15 date includes all RIR cases (even cases that have NOF or will still have NOF submitted) ....

Who told you that?

I called PBEC, they told me the deadline is Sep 30 for both RIR and TR. It sucks.

This is expected....

I called PBEC, they told me the deadline is Sep 30 for both RIR and TR. It sucks.

This is the standard response, though.

Caliber might have got someone with a little more willingness to address the question.

I believe what was told (to Caliber) agrees with last AILA meeting with DOL published in http://www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html. That the target for RIR is end of this month (and now mid-May) - except problem cases.

My opinion...

Few guys in PBEC are good

This is the standard response, though.

Caliber might have got someone with a little more willingness to address the question. I believe what was told (to Caliber) agrees with last AILA meeting with DOL published in http://www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html. That the target for RIR is end of this month (and now mid-May) - except problem cases. My opinion...

Yes you are correct. Whenever you get a lady (seems to be kallu), do not even bother to say hello. Just put back. Otherwise, while talking to her ask a friend to call the same number and this time some one else MIGHT take the call and this one may answer your questions. But if it is that lady, forget it.

Even I am doubting if they really want to finish all the RIR's by May 15, 2007, they may have to deny few cases like mine as my PW is 65 K and their system shows 87K. As I said I am growing too old beyond my age.

Dear Guru’s…I just got my Recruitment Instructions yesterday and my attorney has given my employer the instructions on how to advertise.

My question is, what does this mean in the long run for the LC to get approved??? PLEASE help.

My PD is Jan 04/TR

Hi all,

how can I get a screen shot of my case which give me the exact status of my LC? My status says "TR-In Process" on the website even though my attorney submitted for RIR conversion package.

Any info is appreciated.

Thanks.

PBEC - 05125-ZZZZZ
PD: NY, July 2002
45 day love letter replied in June 2005