Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Perm?

'What...', good to see you back and congratulations for successfully getting your old PD!. could you give me an idea howlong would it talke to get the PERM approval and howmuch does it cost?
Thank you.

Hello Caliber how are you?. I am sorry you are still waiting for approval.
Read my signature. You'll come to know my whole story.

Since you have 2002 PD like mine you can try to do the same(recapture old PD).

Good luck to you.

'What...', good to see you back and congratulations for successfully getting your old PD!. could you give me an idea howlong would it talke to get the PERM approval and howmuch does it cost?
Thank you.

Thank you LoveNY. PERM preparation can take anywhere between 15 days to 4 months. It all depends on your job title and your employers advertisement logs. In my case attorney took 4 months to run new ads, collect other documents like prevailing wage etc.

My new employer paid for all my immigration fee. So i don't have any idea how much it would cost.

Once you send in the application(online submission) you will get it within 15 days to 2 months

I guess if the PBEC can not clean the backlog, all the cases will have to be converted to perm with the original priority date. That will be another half year.....

Thank you LoveNY. PERM preparation can take anywhere between 15 days to 4 months. It all depends on your job title and your employers advertisement logs. In my case attorney took 4 months to run new ads, collect other documents like prevailing wage etc.

My new employer paid for all my immigration fee. So i don't have any idea how much it would cost.

Once you send in the application(online submission) you will get it within 15 days to 2 months

Visa Number Date moved for EB3 Rest of the world.

No my dear,
It's moved one year ahead on All Charge-ability Areas Except Those Listed from 01AUG 02 to 01 AUG 03.

Thanks

Welcome back

Hey WhatTheHeck,
Nice to see you around. Very interesting signature :) ...you're a swimmer buddy..u'll get there at any cost. Someone needs to write a Papillon (hope someone has read the book or watched the movie) on the green-card fiasco we're a part of.

Guys, I saw a posting on immigration-law breaking news that says the following:
04/12/2007: BEC Labor Certification Processing Update As of Mid-March 2007

* AILA's 03/15/2007 Liaison Meeting minutes reflect the following statistics:
o Total Cases Pending: 96,304
o TR Cases: Approx. 75,000 [Recruitment instructions and job order will be completed by Mary 2007]
o RIR Cases: Approx. 20,000 [Most of RIR cases expected to be completed by the end of April, 2007, except problem cases]
o Total RIR Conversion Received: 6,000
o RIR Eligible Determination Cases: 5,100

I just updated my signature. This will tell you the whole story

Hey WhatTheHeck,
Nice to see you around. Very interesting signature :) ...you're a swimmer buddy..u'll get there at any cost. Someone needs to write a Papillon (hope someone has read the book or watched the movie) on the green-card fiasco we're a part of.

Hey yours_sincerly, how are you? Glad to hear from you but sad to see you in this thread. We pretty much joined this fourm at the same time.

Oh what a difficult time it was during the last9 months. It was painful. Had to leave everything and moved to different state with the family. But now everthing seems to go in the right direction.

I came back to this forum just to motivate people. I thought my story could help others to take right step even during the hard time.

Anyway good luck to you and others. How is USCISIsMockery doing? Is he still around?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi LoveNY,

I will try to answer your question.

From what I know..PERM needs four ads: 2 ads on sunday in a national newspaper, 1 ad in regional/local paper & 1 online ad (monster.com,etc).

Each sunday Ad is around $700 - $1400
Local Paper Ad - $ 300
Lawyer Cost - $ 900

I don't know how much it will cost to place online Ad. I think you should be prepared to spend $3000.

Thank you.

NOF...ETA form A & B issue

Hi Experts..Please advise.
Got NOF.. PW and Recruitment Process.
DOL claims to send original ETA-750 back, but actully not attached with letter. What should I do now if amendment is needed.
Do they except copy as a alternate with rebuttal...
Thanks for advise / alternative suggestions..

EB2 RIR, PA
PD:Sept 2004
NOF 22nd MAR 2007.

Yep...still hanging in

Yes, still hanging in there. Haven't seen UscisIsMockery for quite sometime. I guess, when he saw some legitimacy in the functioning of the BECs he decided to wait like us.
Sorry to hear about your case. Great to hear that you made the best out of your situation and retained your PD. I'll contact you soon regarding how you did that as I might need that sometime soon.
This thread will become a collector's item in the future and some nostalgic immigrant from this thread is gonna become a billionaire one day and buy this thread for 500 million dollars and will get us all on a History channel programme where we tell our stories :) on "The Resilient Aliens" :) and that programme is gonna last forever if all of us have to tell our stories :)

Hey yours_sincerly, how are you? Glad to hear from you but sad to see you in this thread. We pretty much joined this fourm at the same time.

Oh what a difficult time it was during the last9 months. It was painful. Had to leave everything and moved to different state with the family. But now everthing seems to go in the right direction.

I came back to this forum just to motivate people. I thought my story could help others to take right step even during the hard time.

Anyway good luck to you and others. How is USCISIsMockery doing? Is he still around?

Yes, still hanging in there. Haven't seen UscisIsMockery for quite sometime. I guess, when he saw some legitimacy in the functioning of the BECs he decided to wait like us.
Sorry to hear about your case. Great to hear that you made the best out of your situation and retained your PD. I'll contact you soon regarding how you did that as I might need that sometime soon.
This thread will become a collector's item in the future and some nostalgic immigrant from this thread is gonna become a billionaire one day and buy this thread for 500 million dollars and will get us all on a History channel programme where we tell our stories :) on "The Resilient Aliens" :) and that programme is gonna last forever if all of us have to tell our stories :)
Maybe some us can tell our stories to StoryCorps (http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4516989)

thanks

Hi GC_MD, thanks for the info. I see that you have waited longtime for your labor, wish your 140/485 will be approved quickly.

Hi LoveNY,

I will try to answer your question.

From what I know..PERM needs four ads: 2 ads on sunday in a national newspaper, 1 ad in regional/local paper & 1 online ad (monster.com,etc).

Each sunday Ad is around $700 - $1400
Local Paper Ad - $ 300
Lawyer Cost - $ 900

I don't know how much it will cost to place online Ad. I think you should be prepared to spend $3000.

Suryam,
can you post a message, when you recieve your certified copy. I am waiting for 2 weeks now and there is no luck. my lawyer keeps telling wait :-(

You Should Have Received By This Time

Suryam,
can you post a message, when you recieve your certified copy. I am waiting for 2 weeks now and there is no luck. my lawyer keeps telling wait :-(

I do not want to scare you but I have received Two LC each time My attroney received hard copy on 5th business day .

96,304 cases remaining

Hey WhatTheHeck,

Guys, I saw a posting on immigration-law breaking news that says the following:
04/12/2007: BEC Labor Certification Processing Update As of Mid-March 2007

* AILA's 03/15/2007 Liaison Meeting minutes reflect the following statistics:
o Total Cases Pending: 96,304
o TR Cases: Approx. 75,000 [Recruitment instructions and job order will be completed by May 2007]
o RIR Cases: Approx. 20,000 [Most of RIR cases expected to be completed by the end of April, 2007, except problem cases]
o Total RIR Conversion Received: 6,000
o RIR Eligible Determination Cases: 5,100

Is the 20000 RIR adjudication at the end of april an expectation from the members of the forum or a target by BLCC's.

"Final Review" of "NOF" for two months

Finally I got some information "useful" after calling PBEC over 100 times. They told me that the analyst issued an "NOF" to my case in Feb, however, it has been on the officer's desk for over 2 months. The letter has not been sent out yet. It seems like that the letter is sleeping on her desk. The certifying officer is Barbara Shelly. Is she a tough woman?

They said the RIR case will be finished by Apr. I do not think it is possible even by the end of May.

God, when will you bless me?