Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Hi Can you please share few more digits in your case #. Mine is exactly same as yours, except I'm still 'In Process'

-----------------------------------
RIR GA EB3
SWA PD: March 13,2003
DOL RD: July 02,2003
45 day letter Received/sent: February 2005
Case # P-05012-XXXXX
Case Status : RIR

Behzad said:
I've been a silent lurker for a while and I wanted to share the good news. My online status shows certified today 01/16/07

Oct 2003

Hi F16

My Case # is very close to you!
Still my case is in Data Review

What is happening in this PBEC (Nobady is there to check these people what the D...m doing)?

NJ, RIR, EB2
PD:Oct'23rd, 2003
Case No:p-05143-32***
45-day letter: March 2nd 2006
Error closed case On May 22nd 2006
Re opened on July 2006
Still D..m it is in Data review :confused:

OCT 2003 NJ said:
Hi F16

My Case # is very close to you!
Still my case is in Data Review

What is happening in this PBEC (Nobady is there to check these people what the D...m doing)?

NJ, RIR, EB2
PD:Oct'23rd, 2003
Case No:p-05143-32***
45-day letter: March 2nd 2006
Error closed case On May 22nd 2006
Re opened on July 2006
Still D..m it is in Data review :confused:
Actually your case is very close to me rather than F16. Anyway - did your lawyer inquired why your case is still in data review?

Prevailing wage blank

Luck guys who got your LC, can I ask you a question?
Did you get you H1B 7 year extension screenshot before you LC is approved?
If so, are all fields filed out? Mine is still blank, is it a bad sign?

Thanks.

PD 09/01/2004
FL DOL
Never went to regional

Hey God!! Dont know whether it is bad , but i am also in the Same situation. All but prev. wage is filled in. Still in process.

Even if God comes to America, he cannot get a GC immdly :rolleyes:

Godblessblessus said:

Thanks.

PD 09/01/2004
FL DOL
Never went to regional

thyramax said:
Hey God!! Dont know whether it is bad , but i am also in the Same situation. All but prev. wage is filled in. Still in process.

Even if God comes to America, he cannot get a GC immdly :rolleyes:

Old system was so better, Atleast they were following FIFO. This PBEC ruining all our life and career.

Blank Screenshot Items

Godblessblessus,

I heard a while back from someone who got certified that they got it even when they had blank items in their screenshot. So a blank one should not be a show stopper.

But it is making me nervous to see cases with PDs in late 04 getting approved while the older ones are still in process. So much for FIFO!!

Just hang in there, I'm with you in the same boat.
:confused:

Godblessblessus said:

Thanks.

PD 09/01/2004
FL DOL
Never went to regional

8th year H1B extrension

Hi,

Could anybody please answer my question. My H1B is expiring in July and I have to apply for the 8th year extension. How long prior to expiry of the current I-797, I can apply for the extension.

Thanks.

An extension should be filed 180 days prior to expiration date. An extension application filed prior to expiration of the current authorized stay automatically extends work authorization for up to 240 days while the application is pending. There may be restrictions on international travel, however, while the extension application is pending.

pmmc said:
Hi,

Could anybody please answer my question. My H1B is expiring in July and I have to apply for the 8th year extension. How long prior to expiry of the current I-797, I can apply for the extension.

Thanks.
An extension should be filed 180 days prior to expiration date. An extension application filed prior to expiration of the current authorized stay automatically extends work authorization for up to 240 days while the application is pending. There may be restrictions on international travel, however, while the extension application is pending.

Godblessblessus

My case got approved on 01/02/07 with a PD date of 08/08/04 (EB2) from DE, 45 day letter received and replied on 04/20/06. Prior to the LC approval all the fields in the screenshot that I used to receive were not filled. The blank fields were:

Occupation Title:

Occupation Code:

Rate of Pay:

Hope this helps you and Good luck to you all ...

certified

I've contacted CA senator 3 months ago and I got reply from them 2 weeks back saying that my case is in Dallas under RIR, so I called PBEC to find out. After few days their Analyst called our Employer and fixed the problem.

In my screen-shot all the fields are filled in since Jan 2006, the only reason they didn't approve is because they are two law firms assigned to my case (I don't who screwed up) this is what their Analyst fixed. So the information that senator got from Emily DeRecco is incorrect.

10/15/2002, CA, EB2, RIR

Last edited by a moderator:
It does not matter. You will get the certified notice in couple of weeks. the fileds

Occupation Title:

Occupation Code:

Rate of Pay:

will be manually entered in the LC certification. All people will get soon.

Thank you, guys. Your responses made feel a little bit better. I think I am kind of desperate about the LC. I check the status tens of times everyday.

Pbec Contact Number

I have been trying PBEC at 484-270-1500 but no one is picking up the phone. Has it been changed??

I am just replied NOF and waiting for their reply.

VA/FEB2002/RIR/EB3

pmmc said:
Hi,

Thanks.
Maximum 6 months prior. It is recommended to file atleast 4 months prior, so that you don't remain without I-797 or I-94 at any time.

Saw the magic words today

I have been a silent reader on this great forum for a while.

My labor has been certified as of today.

Please see the signature for details.

Here is a Kicker

Guys,

After months of waiting not only I received my labor cert documents, I also received a letter from William Carlson, Administrator, Office of Foreign Labor Certification. He basically said my case has been certified and it was sent to my lawyer on January 5'07. He also apologized for the inconveniences and the delay in getting back to me. Imagine this is his follow up to my formal inquiry to him back in September 2006 about when and who the documents were sent to upon certification. I suppose the documents were not mailed out as acknowledged by him in his letter to me back in September 2006.

That's so nice of him being the architect of the backlog process and it takes him more than 4 months to finally sort out my case. Good luck to you all guys.

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Certified on August 9, 2006
Finally received the letter and ETA 750 Part A on January 8’07 with post mark Jan 5’07
:mad: